The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

sorry for notposting anything

Tria · 17 · 2525

Tria

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hiya all, its i Tria, just wanted to tell ya all why i havent been posting anything.

well 1 little reason is that im slightly scared, that im gonna come out with something stupid or something like that.

and number too is, im kind of a shy person at times, but ive had a nose around the fourm, and im ready to start posting things ^^ i hopeya all understand.

but any way, i like to make new friends on here, and get used to posting here too ^^

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Aahh, don't worry about it! :D

I know exactly what that feels like. I always check the post like 20 times before I finally post it :lol:

Glad to see you're ready to start posting! :) No need to worry, everybody here is real friendly :yes

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
we wont bite. well they wont any ways . :lol:  :lol:  :^.^: I see your getting some posts up. :wave  :yes

Tria

• Ruby
    • View Profile
lol yeah i guess they wont XD but i may XD sorry i just had to say that, ^^ but yeah ^^ im starting to post things now, well not a lot but yeah >.> god i make things cinfuseing at times

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi Tria!
I sure hope I'm not the scary, intimidating factor that kept you from writing  :lol:
Please join us in our discussions or create your own threads. You are most welcome to do so  :yes

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't be shy Tria. pOst as much as you want. I'll be glad to play along in one of your RPs.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
ok Im back and Im afraid to ask this but for the sake of mechagodzilla would people please start telling us there genders! I was on another forum and I was talking to a new member and I actualy reffered the member as a boy and to my supprise and embarisment I found out that the member was a GIRL! :o  :blink:  :unsure:  :huh:  so for the love of god please poeple tell us your gender it keeps us from getting the strang and wierd feeling of cluless.

Tria

• Ruby
    • View Profile
lol, just to let ya all know im a female, as on another fourm someone thought i was a boy XD brilliant i thought but eh..

sure ^^ i'll be joining in on discussions at points but i most likely read them about 20 odd times, as my english for reading isnt very good ^^; heh, but doing RPGs? that sounds like lots of fun ^^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just start one in the Random Rp section.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Tria

• Ruby
    • View Profile
well when i come up with something for a RP ^^ i shall and thanks

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: TITANOSAUR,Apr 29 2006 on  02:56 PM
ok Im back and Im afraid to ask this but for the sake of mechagodzilla would people please start telling us there genders! I was on another forum and I was talking to a new member and I actualy reffered the member as a boy and to my supprise and embarisment I found out that the member was a GIRL! :o  :blink:  :unsure:  :huh:  so for the love of god please poeple tell us your gender it keeps us from getting the strang and wierd feeling of cluless.
Oh, I know what you mean. This is a true story I'm also on this Lion King site so One of the Users on there was named King Simba. Now for the longest time I thought this was a guy. It took me until a "What is your name thread" for me too actually get that he was a she. But at first I thought"Tina? That's kinda a weird name for a guy" But some guys have weird names. So I had too literally ask if she was a guy or girl I have never been so embarrassed in my life.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm always happy to see another regular around here :wow
Join in the fun!  Cya on the boards, Tria :yes

so for the love of god please poeple tell us your gender it keeps us from getting the strang and wierd feeling of cluless.
According to my profile, I'm a guy :lol

Tria

• Ruby
    • View Profile
thanks action9000 ^^ i shall be joining the fun ^^

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, feel free to join into any rpg or discussion you want.  I was a bit shy at first too.  I watched this forum for a while before I finally got enough courage to join it. :wave

Tria

• Ruby
    • View Profile
well i think i have enough courage to join in now even it has been nearly8 months ^^;

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
^ Better late than never I say.  :)

For the record, I am male, but I think most realize that.