The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite Rain Sequence

Guest · 17 · 2005

Bruton the Iguanodon

"Rain! Feel it on my fingertips, feel it on my windowpane!" -Madonna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhcTTeWRbyw

Above is the link to the song I'm quoting. Yes, that's a great song. And it reminds me that there are quite a few times that we've seen rain over the course of LBT---9 times, no less, usually during a dark and/or action packed moment. But which scene with rain did you find the most impressive? Or the darkest? Or, which moved you the most? There are a lot of choices so I'm polling them all. Have fun discussing!  ;)

Bruton the Iguanodon

What? Almost 4 days and no votes? Okay, I voted my favorite to get the poll going, hoepfully.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Come on, someone! Please vote! It doesn't feel right to have had a poll up for half a week and been the only one to vote. I think this is an awesome topic, and if no one thinks it's super awesome I'm ok,but I'd at least like some votes!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Bruton the Iguanodon

So you...didn't post the vote for the LBT 7 scene?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That was me. :)

I just really like that scene. It's a good song, for one of my favorite characters, and I just love what's happening in that scene. Pterano is there sounding like the worlds biggest blowhard, making his journey sound like some righteous quest or something, while his underlings form a backstabbing pact right there behind his back. There's no other moment in LBT that's quite like it, really.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Okay, now it's got 2 votes. Guess it's winning. Woudln't be my favorite (can't believe I didn't vote for one of the times in the earlier sequels!) but I can understand why!

Bruton the Iguanodon

Bruton the Iguanodon

Bruton the Iguanodon

Just thought I'd mention---it's interesting 1 and 9 were the only films with multiple rain sequences. Which is interesting, and fitting, if 9 were to be the end, like it should have been. But this means there should be 3 rain scenes in 1...hmm, maybe in the outcut scenes?

Bruton the Iguanodon

I recently saw 3 and...turns out it didn't rain in 3. I mean, there's thunder and lightning, but no rain. Odd, huh?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Logical. 3 is all about drought. 3 shows the third greatest hardship for LBT dinosaurs (5 is second, 1 is first).

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
I voted for the scene where Littlefoot's Mum dies. That scene is so emotional, so dramatic. It easily takes the cake for me.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dang, would have voted for two, in movie 2 and in movie 7, but *sigh* I went with seven :)
It's just so much more dramatic.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I voted for LBT 4 because I love that scene where Cera get lost  :lol:

My second choice would be the scene, where LF's mother dies.

EDIT: After some thinking I'd rather choose LF's mother's death.
Inactive, probably forever.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I voted for LBT 4 because I love that scene, where Cera get lost
I too love that scene. So my choice is LBT 4.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm gonna say the part where Little Foot's Mom dies the rain made the part so much more emotional. It's truly one of the saddest parts in the movie.