The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm Graduating!!

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I finally finished my three years at my Community College. I'm graduating this Thursday, receiving my associates degree. I feel so happy to be done. I just had to share it somewhere.

Well, later guys. I have a great summer ahead of me.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awesome! :) i hope you'll have a nice graduation ceremony! :D

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Gateway to reality will soon be Open for ya!  How you enjoyed your 12yrs. of school.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Conbgratulations. Do you have a job lined up in the field?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrads on graduating.  Any plans on if you'll start work or go on to a university?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome back KK.  Any idea what type of job you want to get or is there more schooling ahead for you?

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Heading to a University next. It's not easy finding a job in these times, but I'm getting help from my former school.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hopefully you'll get a Masters out of this... :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not meaning to be repetitious, but this word seems to fit best: congratulations! I know how hard you work and how focused you are on the things you attempt. Reading your fanfiction which is written so well in many ways, from excellent grammar, to details, to holding the readers' interest, etcetera, I wouldn't be surprised if you did work involving writing of some sort, as you would surely accel. Yet with such an organized way of thinking, shown in your writing style, I can't imagine you not getting any type of job due to lack of work ethics.

I have but spoken to you only once, but you have displayed quite a friendly demeanor. Many employers certainly want a kind person no matter how well they work. With the many paths to follow in this world, I can tell you have started on the road to success. By continuing to work in the manner you have, as even graduating from a community college isn't a small deed, I don't need a crystal ball to foresee a bright future.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Congratulations to you as well! I know that the job market is hard right now... but I am sure that you will be able to find your niche and progress. I wish you good luck in every endeavor you pursue!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And congratulations, it must feel really nice to give your first steps into the future :) .

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey KK23!

Good to hear from you again! Major congrats on graduating from your community college! A huge achievement and you oughta be proud of yourself ;) Bet this coming summer is gonna be a big one for ya having gone thru all that studying! Sounds like you've deserved it.

Again, congrats to you my friend. And it's good to cya back on here once in a while!  :smile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's such an awesome feeling isn't it? Congratulations and best of luck to you in your future :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congrats, KingdomKey23 :)!  Don't forget to do something for yourself while ya still have some free time ;).