The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How Big Is Your Virtual LBT Collection?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
How much LBT stuff do you have on your computer?  I have 60gb of FULL quality DVD movies, about 10gb of DVD rips, 5gb or so of pictures, and another 20gb of miscellaneous LBT stuff.  The total is around 95gb full of LBT stuff.  The 20gb is mostly LBT projects and photoshop project files along with short video clips (such as the videos on the LBT Archive).

EDIT:  Oh.  Forgot to add the songs and song videos I have.  That brings the total to around 100gb so far.  I plan to make the LBT songs in lossless quality (probably .ape) so there'll be more to come.  I used to have a lot more LBT material (how does 20,000 pictures sound?), but they were in such small resolutions (640x480 and 800x600) that I deleted them all.  I only work with very high quality images nowadays so I'll have to remake them all eventually.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jun 28 2009 on  01:42 AM
How much LBT stuff do you have on your computer?  I have 60gb of FULL quality DVD movies, about 10gb of DVD rips, 5gb or so of pictures, and another 20gb of miscellaneous LBT stuff.  The total is around 95gb full of LBT stuff.  The 20gb is mostly LBT projects and photoshop project files along with short video clips (such as the videos on the LBT Archive).

EDIT:  Oh.  Forgot to add the songs and song videos I have.  That brings the total to around 100gb so far.  I plan to make the LBT songs in lossless quality (probably .ape) so there'll be more to come.  I used to have a lot more LBT material (how does 20,000 pictures sound?), but they were in such small resolutions (640x480 and 800x600) that I deleted them all.  I only work with very high quality images nowadays so I'll have to remake them all eventually.
Okay, you win!  I just can't compete here. :D

All I know is that I have all the movies, all the episodes, all the songs, some screenshots and some photoshopped shots.  If you want me to get technical, it's going to take some time.