The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF not working at certain times.

Alex · 4 · 740

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
First, I don't know if this is in the right section, sorry if it's not.

Anyway, for like the past two days, starting at 10 PM EST, I cannot access the GOF. It simply doesn't load, and if it does, it's a very small portion of the page. The first time this happened, I couldn't get on for around one and a half hours. Just now, though, I couldn't get on from 10 PM - 2:40 AM.

I was just wondering if I'm the only one having this trouble.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Nope.  This isn't the first time Invisionfree's had problems like this.  They might be doing upgrades and such.  I don't know.  When downtime will take more than a few minutes they usually post a message saying that maintenance is being performed.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I've hit a snag before, but they're few and far between.  Invision runs many servers and run two very different board systems...a little maintenence never hurts. ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I never have. It may be internet congestion, or lost or dropped packets maybe, or congestion or slowdown on the path your pc (or some internet thingie) takes through the net to where this board is.   Many many years ago I use to have the same problem you are having here with hotmail.  It eventually went away after a while.