The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I'm fine" Scootaloo replied back as she just lay where she was "Just tiring is all, you know, running a race...and with you being just so fast...." she spoke as she tried to catch her breath again.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's just take a breath and talk then. I want to know more about you Scootaloo" Flash Dancer said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo looked at Flash Dancer for a moment "Me? Why...me?" she decided to ask him "I mean, I don't mind or anything like that....but me?" she continued to question him as she soon sat up properly.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, you it must be fascinating being the leader of the Cutie Mark Crusaders" Flash Dancer said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Leader? Oh yeah, of course" Scootaloo replied back, actually forgetting for that moment that she had said she was the leader of the club "Yeah, the uh, leader" she grinned, a bit nervously for that matter "So, what uh, what do you wanna know....about me?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Everything! What makes, you, you? What are your interests? When did you find out that you could ride a Scooter real fast you know about you" Flash Dancer said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, that" Scootaloo begun "Not much really, I mean the whole scooter thing, I just attempted it one day and sure enough, I was doing flips and tricks and stuff on it while speeding along" she then arched an eyebrow at him "Anything else you wanna know?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I guess not what do you want to do" Flash Dancer asked seeing she didn't like talking much.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, that was odd, that's what Scootaloo seemed to notice as she groaned lightly "I didn't mean it like that...." she sighed by that point "But, as for what to do, I dunno really, I mean, want to head back to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle?  Though, I don't really want to hear Apple Bloom go on about how "awesome" Dawn is.  She's way too into that filly....but I suppose if that makes her happy..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hikari smiled as he reappeared near Scootaloo and Flash.  
"Well, it is said that romance will always run it's own course."
He said with a small, distant smile...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn soon groaned as her stomach growled again as she looked to Gilda "Can we please go to the kichen now?" she asked, almost in a begging tone.  Her eyes in turn, were....sort of widish, it was as if she were attempting puppy dog eyes....and failing at it rather miserably.

Scootaloo jumped as Hikari just appeared near them "Don't do that!" she groaned before hearing what he was saying "Romance? You mean about Apple Bloom's little filly crush?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda nodded.  
"C'mon, squirt.  Let's go."
She said, walking off with a smile...

Hikari smirked.
"My apologies.  I do forget that most are frightened by my tendencies to appear from nowhere like that.  And yes, I suppose that I'm speaking of Apple Bloom and her infatuation, in a way."
He said with a small grin...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Finally!" Dawn groaned and followed Glda off towards the kitchen, yet, glancing back to see if Princess Celestia was going to join them or not.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and slowed down, letting Dawn catch up to her.
"Don't worry.  If she wants to join us, 'Lestia will just teleport herself here.  Anyways, tell me about yourself.  What sorta hobbies do you have, besides flinging yourself off of launchers?"
She said with a teasing grin...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just seemed to groan when Gilda mentioned that, but decided to answer anyway "Well, I've tried fishing before, it's...fun, you know, sticking your head underwater and trying to catch a fish in your mouth.  I tried it once before.....a shark was grinning at me" she then shuddered a little.  Sure, that wasn't the way to fish, but that was her way, which would be a bit...odd as some would call it.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda laughed a little.
"No way!  You tried that, too?  Thought I was the only one!"
She said, grinning wide...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash headed inside and waited for the carriage to pull up " what is taking thiose ponies so long?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, well, it sounded fun when I tried it....but the shark almost ate me! It was....this big!" Dawn explained, stretching her hooves out as far as she could.  Indeed, she was exaggerating the size of the shark by quite a bit, but it was as if she just wanted to show of for Gilda regardless.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled, nodding a little.
"Wow.  You've gotta be pretty brave to stare down a shark that size!"
She laughed...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But that's not the worst thing that had happened! After that, it ate me! And I died!" Dawn had probabally exagerated it a bit too much, but she was having fun regardless as she gave off a big grin afterwards to Gilda.