The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

American Gladiators is returning!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Some time ago, I saw a small commercial that said that this 1990s show is returning to CBS in Janurary.

If it's anything like the past, it should be good. :^.^:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I remember liking this for some unknown reason. I don't really know why though. :P:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it all starts tomorrow!

Oh, and I found it's actually on NBC.  After a 2 hour special of Deal or No Deal, it's a 2 hour special of American Gladiators.

Too bad I'll have to record it. :(

At least it's finally back! :^.^:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just saw the first ever episode of the ALL NEW American Gladiators.

If you want me to put it into short terms, it's BIGGER and BADDER then EVER!

Hulk Hogan is the host of the brand new American Gladiators.  He is joined by a team of brand new American Gladiators that are tougher than ever. (Even the ones you knew back then aren't as tough as these ones.)

On top of that, they have totally changed the competition.  Some old favorites (Anyone remember Joust and Wall?) that have been completely redesigned, and some brand new ones that really test the athletes that dare to face our Gladiators.

Biggest changed event?  The Eliminator.  It has been redesigned to push even the toughest athlete to their limits.

I wish I had the time to tell you everything, but I sadly don't as I have work to do.

I'll reveal all ASAP.

For now, catch what you can Mondays on NBC at 7:00 PM Central.

See ya later! :^.^: