The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Badly shot moments in the films...

Guest · 2 · 726

Bruton the Iguanodon

First of all there are those times when something or someone passes across the camera to reveal a background clearly not the one they or it passed across. This happens in both 5 and 6 when Littlefoot walks right across the camera, once during "On your own" and then when they were about to cross the vines in 7. This also happened when a wave passed acorss the camera during "Big Water" in 5. But worst of all is this shot where Petrie uncle is flying away in 7, and the camera moves into his chest...only to come out his ass.  :x  I'm serious, if you don't know what I'm talking about go watch 7 again and you'll see I'm right. That there---that was breaking the rules!!   :anger

There have been others, such as the camera moving into Topps mouth in 5. Twice it's also done those weird "closer-closer-closer" shots toward a character; the first is when Cera says, "We get m-m-m-mad!!" in 8. That there worked pretty well, I think. The second...didn't. It was on Petrie during "Boring" in 9. Considering how slow this song is I thought a shot like that unfitting. They also had the camera fly into Littlefoot's mouth during "Me and My Dad", I noticed. This is probably just a handful of what there is, though. What do you guys think of these weird, creepy, dislikeable, or even disgusting shots?

Bruton the Iguanodon

There was one, though I really liked, espicially as a kid. It's the infamous "sea creature" moment in Big Water, where you see all the sea creatures that look like the gang, and the screen then dissolves to show our beloved gang of five.  :)  It's one of those moments where I instantly want to hug and comfort the poor, scared gang and makes me love 'em all the more!   ;)

(P.S. I'd never say that to anyone I know, so I'm so glad I'm a part of this site!)  :D