The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cars

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I've just recently got my drivers licence and am now looking for a car. My dad told me not to expect anything better than a Citroen C2
This one, to those who aren't familiarized with the car or the make:

What do you think about this car? And do you have any suggestions?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Nicer than mine.  :lol:  I'd like something that small someday...not sure how well it would do in snow....usually the heavier the better for snow, bad for everything else. :p

I don't know how insurance works, be prepared to pay a premium price for a few years because you are a young male (just the way it is).  Right now I'm at $350 for six months, and I've been driving for five years accident free and have a eight year old car.   <_<  Unfair I tell you...

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's gorgeous. Citroen isn't a common trademark here in America.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Yeah, I dought you can buy this car over there unless you import it.
It never snows around here so it's cool. Actually I prefer cars with 5 doors instead of 3, the car I really wanted was a Peugeot 206, but it's too expensive. As for the insurance, that's a big load to take in, I'll have to check out the best deals. But on the hole, do you guys like it?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool