The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Scene Game

Bruton the Iguanodon

Of what? It's not like they're gonna eat anything he's gonna eat  :lol

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^No, but they need so much time it's driving him nuts :p

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yup, your turn. :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Jansonov got it, silly :p
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Bruton the Iguanodon

What are you talking about?  :blink:

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's from the 1st episode. Chomper is annoyed because Cera, Spike and Petrie have to eat so much.

That.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
It's from the 1st episode. Chomper is annoyed because Cera, Spike and Petrie have to eat so much.

What first episode, because I don't think I watched this.

Bruton the Iguanodon

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What I'm saying Bruton is Jansonov got my pic, so he should be posting one up, not you, silly.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I seem to have caused a ruckus here.  :p

I know where that scene's from, Bruton. Those are Ali's eyes. It's a shot of her hidding in the bush just as Littlefoot was about to meet her for the first time.

Where and when can we see the following scene?

Bruton the Iguanodon

The animation looks like it's from 7...yet there's no place I can think of where a scene like that would take place.

I'm 80% sure that's Littlefoot's tail, but let's say it's not...maybe it's the tail of aother dinosaur she passed while going to see if Petrie was alright in 7? The background seems to agree with that scene, but her expressio and position doesn't; and it's not at the end, cause the background doesn't seem to agree.

It's definitely in the great valley, so that rules out movies 1, 4 and 9---she has no night scenes in the valley i those movies.. And the trees have leaves on them so that obviously rules out 5.

It does't look like the background for where they gather in 3, but there's a slight possibility that it could be during when they gather in 2.

Her only night scenes in 6 are by the fire pit, and it's obviously not there. It doesn't look like it's snowing, so that crosses out some options for 8. Could it be the scee at the beginig where she can't get to sleep? Unlikely, espicially since Littlefoot's not there.

10 it's not, seeing as Littlefoot isn't there during her one night scene in the GV; nor is she near any random adult dinosaur.

11 definitely has night scenes with her in the GV, and so does 12---but the animation does't look like those films.

So here's where I'm at:

Judging from the aimation in the pic, I'm gona say it's somewhere between LBT 2-7.

Judging from the night scenes she gets in the (fully grown) GV in those fims, it's either 2, 3, 6 or 7.

Judging from the background, it's either 2 or 7.

And judging from the fact that it's most likely Littlefoot by her, it's I'd say it's either at the end after the rainbowfaces depart, or during their meeting in 2, probably when they're looking down at the GV.

And I'm going with the latter.

One more thing: their is a slight---and I do emphasize slight---chance it tkes place durig "No one has to be alone". But from the background I'm sure it's the great valley, as nice as that part of the mysterious beyond looked in 9  :smile  So I'm still going with my 2 aswer.

Sorry if that was overanalyzing.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like the way you think. :) And you are correct. Ducky is riding Littlefoot when he talks with Cera about what to do about Ozzy and Strut.

Your turn.

Bruton the Iguanodon

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This has to be somewhere in the first half of LBT 5.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think it's from movie 4, from around the time that he meets Ali for the first time. He falls through the bark in the log, and see's her while he's still upside down.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Bruton the Iguanodon

Hope this helps: it's from the Roy Allan Smith era.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This game has been inactive for almost 2 years now, so I guess I will go ahead and revive it.

Which film is this scene from?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.