The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts War Across the Realms

Drake · 249 · 25258

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
merlin waned his wand and threw Damon against a nearby wall " see here young lion thiss owl here is my friend and is NOT for eating. Did you know this young cub? he asked Vitani ' No, I've never seen him before. "Vitani replied gazing at the damon with a mixture of curiousity and pity " I haven't either. " Kopa shrugged " butif hes from anywhere near we are, hes at least from our world."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon growled. "But I haven't eaten since those weird looking black things attacked me. They had big yellow eyes and they wanted to eat me!." He shouted. "So LET ME DOWN!" He half growled, half yelled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
First things first, your name" Kopa said " and, oh, where are you from?"
_
Where were you attacked by those things? Vitani asked.
"Those were likely Heartless no doubt" marklin said staring at Damon. "so he is a refugee much like you two are..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"My Name is Damon, as for where I'm from it doesn't matter cause I can't go back." Damon said. " I don't remember, even if I could I won't tell it again it was horrible. So are going to kill me and eat me!? Cause if so, get it over with." Damon said as he tried in vain to move. " How are doing this, why can't I move!? " Damon demanded.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not going to eat you, I'm a wizard not a barbarian Marlin said " and I'm keeping there through magic" He added
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"OK, then will you let me down, Give me something to eat, and I promise not to eat your whinny bird. I almost had this nice juicy Meerkat and warthog until those things attacked me!" Damon growled, annoyed his prey was taken from him. " I swear the next one of those things I see is going to be my meal." Damon said. "No body steals prey from me!" He shouted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright Damin " Merlin said letting him down And digging into his bag lets seee now would you like a fresh fish" Merlin said pulling one out of his hat. "No wonder my hat smelled of fish, wonder how that fish got in there.. ah well" he said tossing the smnall fish to Damon.,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon hit the ground with a thud, after rubbing his back side with his paws, Damon looked Attentively as he heard the word fish. He followed the wizard's movements intensely. When he saw Merlin brandish the fish, he got a whiff to confirm it was indeed fresh. As soon as the fish was airborne, Damon leapt and caught it mid-air in his mouth. When he landed, Damon tore through that fish ravenously. After he finished gulping it down, let out a burp. "OK, You know who I am, now who are you, what is this place, what are heartless, and what happened to my world?" Damon asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Many questions young Damon, let me answer them as fast i can. the creatures who were after you are called heartless, they are rapidly spreading throughout the various worlds, these two lions here wer magicked away from the Pridelands, which have now fallen. We are going to the castle where I will give you some things to help you on your journey. You were learn some magic and be trained how to use it. Time is short however,the longreer it takes for us to reach the castle the hasarder it will be to defeat the heaartless. and the name is Merlin, magician to kings, and general do-gooder.." merlin said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"OK, so what are we waiting for old timer?" Damon asked. "I want to give those freaks some major payback." The young lion said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We are waiting for the ship to be readied " Merlin replied ' its the quickest transport to the castle we have so a litt patience is in order..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"What is a castle?" Damon asked. "And what kind of animals are heartless anyway, and where are they coming from?, and if you got magic, can't you just poof us all there?" He asked, his tail swishing back and forth.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A castle is a largew building usually located on a hill or near a body of water" Merlin replied " Heartless are.. rather hard to explain.. they are well personified darkness.. the evil that usually lies dormant in good creatures.. in this case takes physical form..they are not animal but energy..as for why I don't poof us there, first poofing someone takes magic, the longer the distance to travel the more magic it takes, and since we are almost a dozen in number it becomes considerably more difficult.. the castle is a long distance away, and poofing all of us there just isn;t practical.. we'll have to use the Gum,mi ship to get there.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon thought about what Merlin said. " were heartless animals once?" He asked. Damon thought about His father Leo, and how much he hurt both him and his mother and siblings. But something else also came to mind. "Merlin, what's a building, is that like a cave?" He asked the wizard.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, Heasrtless are not and have never been living creatures, they trive off of hate fear and despair. when facing them you must be courageous strong and brave.. as for a building" marlin pointed to the structurethey were standing next to " That is a building, there are quite a few of them in this town. Buildings can be small , like this house, or big like a kings castle.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon smirked. "Ha, that'll be easy cause nothing scares me!" He declared, puffing out his chest. "I laugh at the face of danger, hahaha." He told the wizard. "But what you mean others, I only see four here, counting your wimpy, and whiny owl." He said to Merlin, also counting Kopa and Vitani.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"All right, the ship is all tuned up and ready to go," Cid said, entering the house.

Raven followed him. The teen was smiling to himself and almost beamed to the rest of the group. He couldn't wait to get off this rock. His smile dropped abruptly. "Hold on, weren't their only two lions here a moment ago?"

-------------------

"Gosh," Mickey said. "He sounds like just the guy I should talk to. Can you take me to him?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We have a newcomer Merlin Said Heading past Raven and out towards the Ship.. " well come on you three we're not going to wait for you.. hop aboard and we'll be off in a jiffy.. Now Archimedes remember I get the window seat ahem.. "
 Kopa and Vitani Followee Merlin aboard the ship which appeared to be big enough for all them, but only ust barely so. This was probably not going to be a comfortable ride.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon followed suit. He was awed by what he saw. " wow." He said as he jumped ahead of Merlin and took the window seat. "can this....thing really fly cause it doesn't have feathers, and I killed enough birds to know, they don't like extra weight." He said as he tried to get comfy.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon chuckled as he walked in.
"It'll fly.  Trust me."
He said, looking at Damon.  He then turned to look at Merlin.
"Merlin, I've got something to tell you that you may be interested in."...