The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky123's fanart :)

Ducky123 · 472 · 58923

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I'll admit, Ducky is scary when she is mad!

Nice drawing of the little swimmer!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the kind words, guys :)

Ducky is scary indeed when she is mad  :p
Inactive, probably forever.

The Wasp

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 16 2017 on  06:21 AM
Thanks for the kind words, guys :)

Ducky is scary indeed when she is mad  :p
You kiddin? That's like saying a baby seal is scary when it's mad hahaha

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm, you never know, The Wasp! She's somehow scary when she is angry for some unknown reason.

Maybe her eyes are the answer? To me, that could be right! After all, there's her cute face, where her eyes are so cute you can never say no, then there's her angry face that somehow makes us afraid of her! Maybe that's the reason!

This little swimmer sure has some mystical powers alright!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Nice one of a not so jolly Ducky. I can picture her saying " You upsetted my little brother! You did you did!"

BTW What film and scene is the shot in your new profile icon from?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Looking forward to seeing your next drawing

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It seems AdFan really wants his post was last post in each possible thread in forum. :D
</offtop>

@Ducky: Do you want draw some scenes from your own fanfictions? ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice one of a not so jolly Ducky. I can picture her saying " You upsetted my little brother! You did you did!"

BTW What film and scene is the shot in your new profile icon from?

The shot is from LBT 8. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's the scene at the beginning where she is glaring at Spike for eating her treestars.

It seems AdFan really wants his post was last post in each possible thread in forum. biggrin.gif
</offtop>
:rolleyes:

@Ducky: Do you want draw some scenes from your own fanfictions? wink.gif
I've tried before but most of the results weren't too good yet :p If you have any requests, let me know and I can try my best :) Though the results probably won't look as accurate as angry Ducky here :p

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The picture is quite nice as Ducky's expression communicates quite a lot about her feelings and the picture works quite well overall.  :lol I agree that pictures about fanfics are very cool as they seem to give the stories even more "power" (I don't know if that's the correct word but anyway).

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The picture is quite nice as Ducky's expression communicates quite a lot about her feelings and the picture works quite well overall. dino_laugh.gif I agree that pictures about fanfics are very cool as they seem to give the stories even more "power" (I don't know if that's the correct word but anyway).
Thanks, I'm glad you like it, Sovereign ^^spike

Yes, I agree. It just... adds something to see a fanfic visualised here and there :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not feeling like drawing a lot lately but I have a few works that I actually finished a while ago. Here's one, it's actually part of a series that I planned doing.

sketch:

coloured:

Admittedly, this drawing doesn't give this powerful scene any justice. I didn't have any good grey coloured pencils so, basically, I shaded this using regular pencils that I also use for the lineart... colouring has been the main reason why I'm not feeling like working on my art lately though I'm also struggling with motivation in general. Hope it's a passing thing.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, this scene is so powerful, so I wanted to see huge pain in Littlefoot's appearance here. Here he looks like he doesn't like something. sorry

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow very awesome and very good. That part always gets me teary eyed when I see it. You did a amazing job drawing this awesome touching sense.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, the picture's drawn quite well and there's no major problems with it. Overall, the anatomy works (except for that Littlefoot's neck is too thin) but especially his expression would have to be more powerful. Even then, scenes like these have to be drawn excellently in order to give them justice. Still, good job. I really hope that you'll overcome the problems with your motivation  :)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Another beautiful picture, Ducky123! But also upsetting too, hence the scene.

That Sharptooth will pay for his sins!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's what you get for not having the guts to draw more freely. This is pretty much how Littlefoot looks in the screenshot that I picked. I'm no master at emotions at all, at least not when it comes to drawing. I take the constructive feedback as a motivation to look for guides who tell me just how to do that :lol

Also, glad you still liked the outcome a little. It's the most important after all for both artist and those who watch the final result, isn't it?  :smile