The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 48107

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'd say 2, 3 at the most," Redclaw responded.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, yeah I thought so" Twiz said with a small smile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail snorted and blinked for a moment and then looked around. He then asked, "W-what..happened? How did I get down here??"

Terri stepped up next to Redclaw and smiled at Twiz. "Well from what I've seen, you may be the leader in as little as two cold times. You should be proud!"

~~~~

Dil smiled and said to Ichy, "Yeah...I think so...but we'll just have to wait and see."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You fell out of the tree," Rita laughed.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz smiled shyly again.

"Oh my gracious, are you alright?" Twiz' mom asked, circling down to where Longtail was, "Oh, some watching I did".

"It's ok mom, you had the herd to watch" Twiz said, "and Mr. Redclaw and Miss Terri said they think I'm pretty good at watching stuff too, might even get to lead the prey spotters soon".

Arkea smiled, "Well of course as your bias mother I agree" she said, "and it is a help to know you can keep an eyes on things as well, but I'm afraid you'd have to grow a bit more before I'd be letting you...".

"Yeah I know" Twiz interrupted, "they said that too".

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smacked himself with his wing.
"Aww...not again! This is why I can't sleep in trees....I keep falling out." He then turned to Chomper and asked, "Did I at least land on my feet? That trick should've worked..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You landed on your stomach," Chomper explained.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You can't sleep in trees?" Twiz asked, "well why didn't you just tell us that?".

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail sighed, and then frowned as he said, "Figures...the one time I need that trick to work and I land on my belly...ugh.." He then turned to face Twiz and giggled. "Cuase...that's kind of embarrassing to know of a flyer who can't sleep in a tree. It makes me feel bad..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't feel so bad, we all have things we can't do right," Rita tried to comfort.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at Rita's words.
"Thanks. I do feel a little better."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Of course. You shouldn't be so worried over what others might think" Arkea said. She next smiled, "but then I know how much easier that is in words than when you're actually having to tell something embarrassing or...just plain hard" she added.

"Yeah" Twiz said "and like Rita said, especially at our age there's a lot we can't do".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: This is a funny little idea I had, I hope you guys like it.)

IC: Near the area that Redclaw's gang was staying, a little group of young sharpteeth of many different kinds was staying with their families.

One young fast biter noticed the mighty Redclaw a short distance away.  He rubbed his eyes to make sure this wasn't a dream, and much to his delight, it wasn't!

"Hey guys, look...it's Redclaw! The greatest sharptooth ever!" Rory called to his friends.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail yawned and stretched as he nodded his head to Rita and Twiz. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He then turned his head and noticed somthing..."hey guys....is that another group of Sharpteeth and Fast biters?"

Terri looked over for a moment and smiled, "I think you're  right Longtail."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Looks like families who live near each other," Chomper guessed.

"And it looks like they are fans of ours," Rita laughed.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed.
"Fans of Redclaw maybe...but certainly not all of us.."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw smirked a bit. "Hey, don't worry, last time we fan past by some fans, we also saw fans of Dein, Terri, Screech, and Thud. Give it time Longtail," Redclaw assured.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well no one's gonna be fans of me" Twiz was sure, "but let's go say hi". The little flyer of course understood how not all sharpteeth kids were friendly, it was a hit and miss situation, but if they were all hanging out together to being with they seemed pretty friendly he thought.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hello there," Rory and Myra waved to Twiz.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
LAter that day, Ichy awoke from a nap. He felt something weird right on top of him.

"Ugh, what's this?" he grumbled, working his way from under it. He flew up to get a better look at the object, and with amazement he realized....

it was Dil's egg!