The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Thunder

Threehorn · 486 · 57273

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Darius slapped the water with his tail and sent a large spray of water into the air, which hit anyone within ten feet. Littlefoot, Cera, Thunder and Dash all got soaked. "Got you guys" darius laughed. "uh-Oh" He feigned concern as Cera shot him a look.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hey!. That water's Cold Darius" Littlefoot said, as he shook the water off of him. "You're going to pay fot that! having fun Thunder? You sure look like you are!" He smiled as he loked at Thunder.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dash shook all of the access water off him from Darius's splash. "BRRRRR, that's cold you just wait Darius I'm gonna getcha back for that" Dash said with a mischeivious little grin.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Thunder just laughed a little

---

Mr Threehorn seen the kids playing wondering who the two Longnecks was "so we got new comers"

"Yes my son one of them" he turns to see Lousie

"Hello Longneck, so what the story?" he asked

"We left our herd after my son was picked on alot cause of the differences, he can't hear you see and..."

"Can't hear? no wonder" Lousie starts to growl lowly "Dinosaurs hatch like that shouldn't have to live like this from what I told that they should have the lifes en..." suddenly he saw a tail come out of no where and hit him sending him flying on his side and the kids just see Mr Threehorn land in the water near by and Losuie moving towards him with such rage in her blood that it could be seen in her face. "Calm down... I was..." Mr Threehorn got up stepping back with fear now in his face.

"SHUT UP YOU HORN HEAD! I PUT UP WITH RUBBISH FOR ME SON BUT NO ONE! I MEAN NO ONE SAID THAT ABOUT HE SHOULD OF HAD A SMALL LIFE!!!" She shouted loudly and raise up off her front feet high and then dropped Mr Threehorn jumped back as she hit causing a big wave to hit him with water dripping he know knew he said the wrong thing. "YOU KEEP AWAY FROM MY SON OR NEXT TIME I WILL SHOW YOU MY FURY HORN HEAD" she was face to face with her snout pressing to his looking right in his eyes "mark my words... you've upsetted the wrong longneck" she snouts and turn away

"What have I done..." Mr Threehorn whispers to himself

"Daddy?" Mr threehorn looks at her "What did you do?"

"Something I hope you never do... go play with your friends... I have to think how to sort my mess out..." Mr threehorn turns and moves away

Cera look at the others lost "I don't know what daddy did but Thunder mum looked really anger... and sounded it too I never known a Longneck to flip out like that... specially being friends with so many" she said looking at them "don't worry Thunder we still friends just our parents need to work this out" Thunder nods looking to where his mum went hoping that something he hope they could fix.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(
"SHUT UP YOU HORN HEAD! I PUT UP WITH RUBBISH FOR ME SON BUT NO ONE! I MEAN NO ONE SAID THAT ABOUT HE SHOULD OF HAD A SMALL LIFE!!!"
OooooooooooooooOOOOOOO! Burn!  Mr. Threehorn got owned by a longneck! :lol
Ducky and Spike were playing nearby when they heard the commotion.  Neither of them said anything but they were thinking the same thing.  Uh oh!
Ducky then said, "Come Spike.  We should go see the others now."
This was highly unusual to see a longneck threaten a threehorn.
Not far away, Strafe and Snork were feasting on green leaves on the trees when they also heard the commotion.  Snork giggled to himself as he watched a bewildered Mr. Threehorn walk away.  He was tempted to ask what he had said but decided against it because it was none of his business.  He just thought it was about time someone went off on the threehorn.
Strafe was thinking the same thing.  She had gotten use to his comments and some of them were rude.  Obviously, the longneck was deepl;y offended by one of them.  Strafe watched as Mr. Threehorn passed and went back to her meal.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jul 10 2006 on  08:35 AM
Thunder just laughed a little

---

Mr Threehorn seen the kids playing wondering who the two Longnecks was "so we got new comers"

"Yes my son one of them" he turns to see Lousie

"Hello Longneck, so what the story?" he asked

"We left our herd after my son was picked on alot cause of the differences, he can't hear you see and..."

"Can't hear? no wonder" Lousie starts to growl lowly "Dinosaurs hatch like that shouldn't have to live like this from what I told that they should have the lifes en..." suddenly he saw a tail come out of no where and hit him sending him flying on his side and the kids just see Mr Threehorn land in the water near by and Losuie moving towards him with such rage in her blood that it could be seen in her face. "Calm down... I was..." Mr Threehorn got up stepping back with fear now in his face.

"SHUT UP YOU HORN HEAD! I PUT UP WITH RUBBISH FOR ME SON BUT NO ONE! I MEAN NO ONE SAID THAT ABOUT HE SHOULD OF HAD A SMALL LIFE!!!" She shouted loudly and raise up off her front feet high and then dropped Mr Threehorn jumped back as she hit causing a big wave to hit him with water dripping he know knew he said the wrong thing. "YOU KEEP AWAY FROM MY SON OR NEXT TIME I WILL SHOW YOU MY FURY HORN HEAD" she was face to face with her snout pressing to his looking right in his eyes "mark my words... you've upsetted the wrong longneck" she snouts and turn away

"What have I done..." Mr Threehorn whispers to himself

"Daddy?" Mr threehorn looks at her "What did you do?"

"Something I hope you never do... go play with your friends... I have to think how to sort my mess out..." Mr threehorn turns and moves away

Cera look at the others lost "I don't know what daddy did but Thunder mum looked really anger... and sounded it too I never known a Longneck to flip out like that... specially being friends with so many" she said looking at them "don't worry Thunder we still friends just our parents need to work this out" Thunder nods looking to where his mum went hoping that something he hope they could fix.
Dash just looked on amazingly and shocked. "Remind me too add Thunder's mom too my mental list of people too never make angry. " Dash whispered too Petrie.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera looked to see Ducky and Spike coming up "about time guys... erm what ever happened with daddy and Thunder's mum I don't know what it about but it a adult problem, so lets have fun since it seem they making adult and not involving us" Cera said not really wanting to think about how the longneck humaniated Mr Threehorn back there in such a manner.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Your dad, said the wrong thin, clearly' Littlefoot said. "No offense, but that's not the first time... But he must have reallyu said something..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Probably made fun of Thunder or maybe said something unkind about him" Darius said. "After seeing her treat mr. threehorn like that,she's someone who I'd rather not tick off."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Can we stop talking about it please... I know it a problem that daddy got himself into... but it just well... I don't want to talk about it... it already uncorfeting to know Daddy did or said something bad to her but keep talking about it... it just something it really bothering me... so please could we leave it be for now..." Cera spoke out to them in a soften tone she was feeling really bad about it and didn't want to speak or listen any more about it

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure"We'll stop" Darius said. "Besides, you've still got to get me for doing this" He splashed her again.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sorry" Dash said too Cera sheepishly. He really couldn't blame Cera for not wanting too talk about it. "Yeah, let's just get back too playing"Petrie said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, guys, enough about that. Letour parents deal with it." Littlefoot chimed in. "Daruis! Stop splashing! You got me wet again!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork waded out into the water when he saw the kids having fun.  
He asked, "Hey ,kids.  May I join in?  I can show you how to really get wet."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thunder looks at the adult then at the others Cera smiled "alright give us a big splash!" Cera yelled out with joy.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright" Darius said, see if you can outdo my splashing!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jul 10 2006 on  04:09 PM
Alright" Darius said, see if you can outdo my splashing!"
Dash never once knew an adult that wanted wanted too play with kids before. "Sure you can play with us always great too have another dinosaur too play with us. I bet we can outdo your splash with one paw tied behind our backs" Dash said playfully gloating a bit.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork said, "Alright,  But you might want to hold your breath."
He swung his tail under the water.  It started out as a few ripples but then turned into a wave that got larger as it got closer to the kids.  Then, it broak on a rocck, sending water splashing everywhere.  When it all settled, Ducky was now sitting on a small boulder, and Spike floated on his back in the water.  Everyone else appeared to be totally soaked.  For Snork, it was fun.  Saddly he never really had any fun as a kid.  
Strafe called from the shore, "Not bad.  You're catching on."
Snork said to the kids, "She taught me how to do that."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kids laughed enjoying it and then Cera saw a big rock then look at the others gathering around her "lets push that big rock in the water we can make a big splash at Snork" Cera whispers to the others.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dash had been hit so hard he had landed on a branch of a nearby tree.

Dash jumped down soaked from head too paw. "Good idea Cera" Dash climbs out of the water and tries too push the rock as hard as he could.