The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara's eye arched up a bit, at first oblivious as to what her friend even meant, until it clicked in her mind "Oh really?" she ended up grinning to her lightly "Sounds like fun" she murmered, feeling Silver Spoon's hoof on her belly.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver smiled and traced her hoof down to Diamond's crotch, rubbing teasingly as she leaned up to kiss her deeply...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara just could not help but murmer by that point as she in turn, returned the kiss back to Silver Spoon.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver broke the kiss, a small trail of saliva connecting her and Diamond's lips.
"Mmm...just...let me know if you want me to stop..."
She said gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Stop?" Diamond Tiara just had to shake her head at that lightly "Nah, why stop a perfectly good thing? Besides....I was enjoying myself.  But a question, have you done this sort of thing before with some other filly? Cause....you're good"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver blushed and shook her head.
"Nope.  I kinda...well, I've done this sorta thing to myself, but... I wanted you to be my first."
She said, rubbing Diamond again...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara just could not help but smirk at what her friend had told her "Me, be your first?" she asked as she smiled rather softly at her by that point with a light murmer "Believe it or not....I'd actually...like that"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
SWo have you done anything like this with anyone else? Dash asked GLoria as they headed in towards the guests room, dashfwlt tension starting to grow between herself and gilda
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Nov 15 2011 on  10:36 PM
Diamond Tiara looked to her friend as she hugged her, all the while, Diamond Tiara just sat there, wondering to herself a bit "So....is this all you want to do, just uh...cuddle?" she asked, still sounding a bit awkward as well before finally sighing "Sorry alright? Just....getting used to all of this is all, I mean, it was all just, you know, dumped on me, like an anvil or something"

Scootaloo thought for a moment as she had to get Flash Dancer to stop kissing her for one moment "Yeah, that would be best, though, where would you want to go?" she asked him.

Fluttershy looked up at the castle, yet for now, the shy pegasus just remained silent all the while, having nothing to really say at the moment.
"I don't even care . As long as I am with you. I would go anywhere as long as you with me." Flash Dancer said

Rarity stood next to Fluttershy. "Glorious isn't it Fluttershy?" She said to her friend.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda shook her head.
"Nah.  Most ponies are freaked out by me.  Plus, I've really only ever wanted you."
She said softly, as a nearby rustling bush made her stop.  Applejack had gone off ahead of the others, looking for Dash, and now had found her.
"Hay, Dash.  Oh...and Gilda..."
She said, giving Gilda a less-than-pleased glance...

Jin nodded.
"It really is.  I live here, and I'm still awestruck every time I come back."
He said, grinning...

Silver smiled softly.
"I'm...really glad, Di..."
She whispered, kissing Diamond's neck...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi Applejack, Glida and I were just catching up on things " Dash said, though the look applejack gave her said that she suspeccted something was up..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, really?  Then jes wha was it that you two were headin' fer the castle?"
She asked...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gilda was gpoing to show me the guest room yu and i are going to be staying at, and the three of us could take some time to get to know each other.. dash smirked and winked at applejack..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack blushed bright red.
"O-oh.  Well, ah s'pose that sounds...mighty nice."
She said, grinning...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
would that be alright with you gilda? Truth be told it was just going to be the two of us, but I wasthinking since I care for both of you the three of us could soend the night together.. I'll kiss both of you, then you two can kiss then all three of us will kiss. Hows that sound? Dash said grinning widely aqt oth of them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda shrugged.
"Sounds alright to me.  Just as long as you're there, Dash.  Whaddya say, Applejack?  You game?"
She asked, grinning.  Applejack thought about it for a moment, then nodded.
"Ah guess that sounds alraht."
She added...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
then lets go dash smiled, taking applejacks hoof in hers and extending her other hoof to gilda lead the way Gilda.. lets find that room..
 The guest rooms were on the third floor so there would bew a number of stairs to climb..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh yes, I agree, it does look beautiful" Fluttershy smiled back to both Rarity and Jin in agreement with the two,but then she looked to Rarity in particular "Maybe you could even find that Prince Blublood again"

Scootaloo just grinned back slightly "Oh really?" she asked before she stood up and motioned for Flash Dancer to follow her.

Diamond Tiara in turn, she just murmered back as her friend kissed her neck.  It was rather nice with what she was doing to her and just allowed for Silver Spoon to keep on going, not wanting to stop her.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled, wrapping her tail around Applejacks, who blushed and smiled at Rainbow...
"Lead the way, you two..."
She said...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After having watched a few tricks preformed by Trixie, Dawn decided to ask her a question "Um Trixie, what else is there to do around here? I mean, I do like your tricks and all, but I was just wondering if there wasanything.....else we could do to pass away the time.  It's just that....I'm bored...." she groaned, yet, gave Trixie a little bit of a smile still.