The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Babidi and Beauty and the Beast

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not sure where to put this, so if it's in the wrong place feel free to move :p

I had made an LOTR based one on a Lord of the Rings Forum some time ago, and decided to do another on here, except it's with Beauty and the Beast and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas. Not really sure if i should call it "Commentaries" but so far, that will have to do for now. Along the way, you'll encounter me joking about various tidbits from both movies and my thoughts as we progress along the way. Take heed though, there might be a couple skips through scenes.. expect more to come! :)

Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 1
Once apon a time in a far away land..
-Wait.. Ratcliff is in this movie!? :o
young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind.
-Well, maybe if you weren't speaking about him like that.. :p
-Aww, and that looked like such a nice picture too!
If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast?
-I would.. :(
-And here is Belle, the one who wins the heart of the Beast. Notice how she is the only person in the village that wears Blue?
Look there she goes. The girl who's so peculiar. I wonder if she's feeling well.
-Hey look! It's  Kirk Wise and Gary Trousdale the Caricatures of the directors in this movie!
-Belle got that book for free and it's already starting to get some wear and tear.  And Paper Pages aren't really healthy for a sheeps diet, is it? :confused
-It sucks being Geese..
-Tall, Dark, Strong and Handsome Man standing in the shadows.. This guys gotta be the villain! And this Villains name is Gaston!
Look there he goes, isn't he dreamy. Monsieur Gaston, oh he's so cute
-Wait till you see the Beasty One.. :p
-Gaston must suck at races, look at how far behind he is compared to Belle!
-Well Gaston, you had a nice clear path and you have to burst out in song..
-So Gaston's come to the point where he has to break through houses without so much as a knock on the door just to get to Belle.
-Instead of Snatching the book out of her hands and tossing it into the mud try going for the 'nice guy' approach!
It's not right for a woman to read! Soon she gets ideas.. Thinking..
-And that's not really helping with the nice guy approach.. Ah well, he would have mucked it all up anyways.
-Then they're laughing and making fun of her father. By now i dont even think a nice guy approach would work!
-What kind of skirt is Maurice wearing??
-Sadly, he didn't make that machine to win first prize at the fair tomorrow. The Scripters told him to make this wood-chopper so that they could use it to save Belle and Maurice near the end of the movie..
-And Maurice is off! Belle stays behind and wishes her father good luck. Will Maurice win first prize at the fair tomorrow, or will fate take an unfortunate turn and end up lost in the dark forest chased by wolves with only one place to turn to: The Castle..

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
Chapter 1
-And here comes Chip(In Human Form) running down the hallway with Sultan! Would explain why we never hear Chip speaking in Kingdom Hearts II, he does the voice of Sora instead.
-I like the little christmas decorations, you've got Chip, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, Lumiare.. But where is Beast and Belle?
-Merry Christmas Chip! You get.. Stinky Old Socks? :crazy
-Yay! Story Time! Gather around Mrs. Potts everybody! Wait.. I thought i was telling the story! :o
-I've always been confused as to when this all took place until i watched the movie on YouTube couple weeks ago. This takes place sometime after the Beast has his fight with the wolves!
-Hey, what's the Beast doing outside in the snow? He'll catch a cold! Well, not really..
-A Candle, A Tea Pot, A Tea Cup and a Clock. Boy they sure do run fast for being enchanted objects!
-Look there she is! The girl who's so peculiar. I wonder if she's feeling well?
-Beauty Scared the beast.. :slap  :yes
I fell, and i landed on my.. On.. On the ice..
-Nice Recovery :p
-Belle teaches Beast how to skate, i wonder if there's something there that wasn't there before?
-Everyone is cheerful about this turn of events. Still, we have a long way away till finding out if the Beast will ever change.
-But wait! What is this that i hear? The sound of a Pipe Organ? Since when did Davy Jones make an Appearence in Beauty and the Beast?
-What a dark and creepy room this is! and the music goes along quite well with all this creepyness. Whoever is playing this eerie music's gotta be the villain! My my! Look at all those Pipes!
-Here's Fife, who was turned into a Piccolo.. No, not the character from Dragon Ball Z..
-And Here we meet the villain of the movie, Maestro Forte the Pipe Organ. Shame, he should have been playing the songs "Toxic Love" or "Dont make me laugh"
It is merely an Opera.. To bring the house down.
-Oh my gosh! I know that voice.. It's Pennywise!! :!
-Solo for Fife? He must watch alot of star wars!
-Sheesh Forte! No need to slam the chest closed! Lucky Fife didn't have his fingers there!
"Would you look at that!" "Well, i think i might. I'll just pick myself up and- Oh, what's this? Heavens, look! IM BOLTED TO THE WALL!"
-That's gotta be the best excuse i've ever heard.. :p Besides, i highly doubt it would be possable to see a Pipe Organ walking around through the castle anyways..
-Oh boy, seems like not everybody is happy to have Belle as our guest at the Beast's Castle.
-I must wonder.. How come Forte doesn't make an appearence in Kingdom Hearts II? Maybe he's the one that turned into the Heartless of that world known as "Shadow Stalker" and "Dark Thorn" makes quite an interesting theory! ;)
-And so, Forte sends Fife out on a little spying mission. Will Fife Succeed? Find out in the next post! :p