The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

The books based on the TV-series

<< < (2/4) > >>

DarkWolf91:
Oh wow, I didn't know these existed!
With such low prices available, I might just spring for them myself.
Though if I do, I'll probably only buy one first to check the quality(which could potentially solve the problem posed by this thread :smile ).
That is, if no one on here who owns them turns up.

Chomper4:
That's neat.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato):
A user named Wilhelmina Will from the Land Before Time Wiki made a few wiki pages on some of the books. It would appear she's read some of them. You might want to ask her on her talk page.

Highsoar:
I don't think they're too bad. The library I work at has the Shiny Stones one, the Hidden Runner one and the Lonely Dinosaur one that I can remember.

Malte279:
I quite agree with that one. I have the books based on "The Canyon of the Shiny Stones", "The spooky nighttime adventure", and "The lonely journey" and am quite happy with them. They won't exactly revolutionize the field of literature, but they are not written in sentences that are clearly for beginning readers only, but instead include a higher level of detail than most of such books would do. Moreover I like the illustrations which they bothered to make instead of just using screenshots. Some day I need to check out for those books which I don't have yet. I know there is one based on "The legend of the storyspeaker" but apart from the four books mentioned already, are there any more?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version