The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Do you have any pets?

No, but maybe in the future I will.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
What is your favourite musical instrument?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

What is your favourite musical instrument?

Well, I couldn't really say for sure as I don't really play any musical instruments. But, I'd say the drums and piano is my top picks.

What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

Original flavor potato chips and ketchup! Both contain a lot of sodium, so I'm just adding salt to the wound, am I? :p

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
What's your favorite band? Or if you don't have one, what's your favorite style of music?

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't have a favorite band. But my favorite style of music would have to be pop and alternative.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Where’s your go to restaurant for amazing food?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't get to go to good restaurants often. As for fast food, I dislike them more everyday and only go for their french fries. But I do like pizza. So I would go to Papa Johns for delicious pizza. There's also this local pizzeria nearby that I have heard of, but never really cared to try it. But when one of my teachers at school ordered us pizza from that place to eat, it was quite scrumptious actually! It was only cheese pizza too and not pepperoni. I'm now psyched to order more from that place someday. :D

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you want to be?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you want to be?

I never really thought about it too much. But some of my candidates for where I would want to live include Kaikoura in New Zealand, Sweden or Finland, Kyoto in Japan, the Northwest region of North America, Colorado, and perhaps even Canada too.

What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

I don't have any foods I'd really like to try at the moment. But once I discover more about different types of food in the future, I'll let you know. I have ate the same foods here all the time since my birth after all.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

What’s your dream car?

Well, I'm not a person that's crazy for an absolute brand new car, but I also don't want something too old either. Something that still looks decent or better at least.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What was your most and least favorite classes to take in school?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

What was your most and least favorite classes to take in school?

I'm going to tackle this question by listing each of my classes in chronological order from most favorite to least favorite. Since I'm currently a freshman in High School, I'll just list my classes from there. I will also color code them to indicate how much I like/dislike it. Alright, let's go! :)

Living Environment H :celebrate - I'm telling you, this is the best class I've ever been in through all my years of being in school! This is the most unorthodox class I've ever experienced, but I love it. Everyday is a brand new adventure waiting to happen just inside that small room. So much laughter, joy, fear, and pretty much every spectrum of emotions happens in that classroom. It can get tense and pretty wild at times because of it, but that's also part of the fun. You know why I'm describing this class with so much euphoria? The teacher of course! I've never seen a teacher so different from the rest! His method of engaging and teaching us in the class is phenomenal! There are so many tips he told us in class that are very useful and can be applied to other instances in life. His personality can be compared to the solar flares of the sun! His humor is top notch as well, I say! So once this school year ends, I'm going to be left sad and disappointed when I have to leave his class. I can still visit him though afterwards obviously, so all is well.

English 9 H - Another class that I'll miss dearly after the school year ends. English is probably one of my least favorite subjects, but this teacher sure knows how to make the experience as fun as he possibly can! He's a charismatic, friendly humorous, and just overall awesome guy to know and hang around with. He's always so optimistic and calm, something I love about him. The method that he teaches us with is also excellent. The use of anecdotes, videos, songs, and his own personal experiences are ways that he makes learning so much more enjoyable. He's also glad to offer us help when we're struggling on something or if we need him to read over something we do. I don't really understand why some people in my class kind of dislike him, but it's their opinion as always. :/

Global Studies 9 H - Starting to get a bit redundant as this point, but I'll say it again. This is another teacher that is very nice guy to be around. This class may be a bit more boring than the others, but I still love it a lot overall. He's very fair on the work load, homework, and due dates of things. Just like the previous teacher, he helps us out in a pinch if we're having trouble. It is a very easy class in my opinion though.

Media Productions I & Going Green - Decided to link these classes together since they're managed by the same teacher. His personality is awesome! A very fun, enthusiastic, and fair guy. Pretty lenient and fair with the work and due dates, even extending the time for some of our assignments if most of the class is behind (or just too lazy to do the easy work, perhaps?). We're in a computer lab full of macs and we do everything on there. Video editing, making music videos and other types of videos. It's very fun in my opinion.

Going Mobile - A class with a subject that I probably won't invest further in for the future, but I still had a very great time being enrolled in it. It's also a class in a computer lab, albeit a different room with Windows computers.

Home Economics TD 1 & 2 - Nothing much to say really about this class, but it's a very relaxing way to start my day everyday in first period. Mostly sewing and sometimes drawing. I enjoy the activity. The teacher is nice and helps us out when we're having trouble on a project of some sort.

Physical Education - Can be very fun at times, but I do wish that we had the choice in what sport we wanted to play every time we go into gym. Personally, I'd go for the swimming pool. :)

French 2 R - It's not a bad class at all, especially with the teacher. She's very nice and lenient. I just don't enjoy this class as much as the others, that's all.

Geometry H - Once again, not a bad class at all. While it is boring with the way she teaches us, it's a very effective way of delivering information to us and helping us remember! :)

Favourite season of the year?

Winter used to be my favorite, but now it's Spring. Don't get me wrong, I like the cold and definitely prefer it over a sweaty hot summer, I just don't like how barren and lifeless it is in winter.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Is there a nickname in real life that people ever refer to you by?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Is there a nickname in real life that people ever refer to you by?

My friends don't refer to me by any nickname most of the time. Some of my teachers call me J.T, and one specific teacher calls me O.G.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What would you name your boat if you had one?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I personally wouldn't name a boat. All the power to other people who want to do it though! :yes