The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Me Anything

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well it's my turn to set one of these up. Anyway, ask me anything you want to know about me and I will do my best to answer. Keep the questions appropriate though. I will not answer questions I find too personal, so please don't be offended :D

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
What was your inspiration behind the Revenge series?

Also (standard question for those who read Twilight Valley): What got you interested in Twilight Valley?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
@ Cancerian Tiger: My major in college is Digital Media. I want to do something with video production in my life, which is kind of self expanitory with all the music videos I created.

@ Serris: Well I always wondered what would happen if a villain came back to get revenge for what the gang did to them. My first initial thought was to have Ozzy and Strut come back, but then I thought that would be too predictable. I then played around with Dil and Icky, but I couldn't come up with a really good plot. Plus, there is no way Icky could carry anybody despite being a flyer, but Dil could have easily. I then realized there hadn't been too many stories around Rinkus and Sierra, and then I thought if I used them I could bring back Pterano in some form. That was my insperation for the first story at least.

As for Twilight Valley, I would have to say it's one of the only successful LBT War stories I've read. I was actually really excited somebody was taking a risk with it, so that's why I'm so into it.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here I'll ask myself a question:

Why didn't you do any homework over the weekend Rob? Because now you have a ton of stuff to do for Friday and so little time.

Well Rob, that's a good question. I have no idea why I didn't do anything over the weekend. Oh yeah that's right. It was Family Weekend already and I was having a nice time with my family :yes

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
How many installments/sequals are you going to include in the Revenge Series?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well probably three all together. I already have the first one finished, am slowly but surely continuing the second, and eventually I will get to the third.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Unfortunately we are not together anymore. She is at a different college than I am which is 3 hours away. We figured it would be too difficult to try and maintain a relationship when we are that far apart, so we decided to end on a good note after a full year. I must say a whole year without a single fight is very impressive :lol:

Anyway, I talked with her yesterday and she is doing great. She loves the school and she's in the soccer team so she's already becoming very involved. We're going to keep our friendship and see each other over break.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Will Revenge II be updated soon?  Readers have been left with a brutal cliffhanger :!.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
lol, how are you and your interesting room mate doing? <_<

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow I really left this alone didn't I lol

@ Cancerian Tiger: Yes I am still updating he story, even though this was an old question

@ Rat Lady: Well we've actually been doing well so far. I'm still careful around him because I don't want to piss him off

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Who is your favorite LBT character and why?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well for the longest time my favorite character was Littlefoot because I felt I related to him the most. Not in the factor that his mother died, but that he cares about nothing but his friends and always tries to do the right thing. I think when I was about three or four Littlefoot was my imaginary friend :lol:

Then when I saw Chomper in LBT II and again in LBT V, he instantly rose up and now is tied with Littlefoot as my favorite character. I can't really explain it, but there is something about Chomper's innocent nature despite him being a sharptooth that really appeals to me. Also when I was young Tyrannosaurus Rex was my favorite dinosaur, so that also had a factor into it.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Can you count how many adventures Longtail and Zaine have been on together in total?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How's the conclusion to Revenge II comin' along :)?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
@ GVG - Let's see, there was the unfinished business with Kor, there was the assumed finished Stone of Cold Fire adventure, there was the possessed Longtail adventure, there is the current one we are doing, and there were the thousands that we haven't even touched on yet :D

@ Cancerian Tiger - It's coming along. I've come up with a perfect song mash-up between Littlefoot and Cera to close it, but I'm still trying to figure out the reaction Cera will have when she hears about all the trouble her father caused.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Two questions...

1. How would Zaine handle Longtail's death?

2. How is College coming along?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
1. Most likely not well. They are brothers in a sense. In fact, he would probably search for a way to bring Longtail back to life.

2. College is getting near the end. It's getting really busy now and it's all hectic and crazy.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What other fandoms do you like besides LBT? :)