The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Myrkin

Myrkin · 30 · 3322

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I decided to make this topic (like many people before me), so ask me of anything.  :)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Why did you decide to have your dinosona in the "In The Land Before Time" RP be a fast biter?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I chose fastbiter, because they usually are fast, clever and dangerous (maybe not so much in LBT series, but in Jurassic Park that is undeniable truth :) ). I also wanted to differentiate myself from other players, to be original.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Ehhh now a real question. ^^;

WHAT- is your favorite color?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry I didn't answer earlier, but I didn't notice this question.

Hmm... Favorite color. That's a tough question, as I don't think I have one color I like the most. Therefore, I can't give any answer.  :DD

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you like Skittles (as in the coloured fruit candy) or Smarties?  (as in the coloured chocolate candy)

For a serious question:
What sort of music do you enjoy to listen to?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
   Do you like Skittles (as in the coloured fruit candy) or Smarties? (as in the coloured chocolate candy)

I would rather choose Smarties, but Skittles are not bad either.

What sort of music do you enjoy to listen to?

Hmm... I listen to Nickelback, Linkin Park, Queen, U2, 30 Seconds to Mars and many others. I like several kinds of music, not just one. ;)

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
You like Nickelback too. :o

Which of Nickelback's songs is your favorite one?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Do you still have interest in the Watership Down RPG we started?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Which of Nickelback's songs is your favorite one?

At one time I listened to "Gotta be somebody" a lot.

Do you still have interest in the Watership Down RPG we started?

Yes. Do you? ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I feel a bit embarrassed to be asking this one, :oops but how do you pronounce your screen name? The way I hear it in my head has always been either “Murkin” or “Meerkin” (though I'm guessing that both could easily be wrong). Could you clear this up for me, please?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm... I think that Meerkin would be the most accurate out of these two, but you have to understand that I use this nickname only on net. I don't use it in RL conversation, so I didn't think much about how to pronounce it. I guess that the correct way to pronounce it is the one that people find the easiest to say. :)

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nothing. Although one person told me that it is similar to greek word for ant. And of course there is a definition from Urban Dictionary...

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
hey buddy

how much of watership have you seen/read?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm... I watched the movie and tv-series and I read the first book and one or two stories from the second. Unfortunately I had no occasion to read whole "Tales of Watership Down"...  :(

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That's okay. It's NO WHERE near as good as the first. It's literally like 10 stories or something about el-ahrairah then like 40 pages about watership down, and they're lackluster, rushed, could have really been developed but it wasn't. Don't worry about it.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So it's better to pretend that Richard Adams has never written it? :p