The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Myrkin

Myrkin · 30 · 3323

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wouldn't say that... it's just not developed. The worst thing is he tried to explain how to actually pronounce El-ahrairah, but that just got even more confusing because it ends up becoming one big tongue twister.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Did it sound anything like the way they pronounced El-ahrairah in the movie?

Wait... This topic was about asking me and me answering the questions, but now I reversed it...   :oops
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
haha. it's ok. No it didn't, from what I read.

Now, who is YOUR favorite watership down character?  :angel

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm... There few characters that I like much, but my favourite is Hawkbit.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aww yes, Hawkbit, he's so funny with dandelion  :lol

He's the only char who would dare challenge bigwig outside of Hazel, and maybe the mouse (can't remember her name XD)

Have you ever written any fan fiction?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He's the only char who would dare challenge bigwig outside of Hazel, and maybe the mouse (can't remember her name XD)

IIRC she was called Hannah or Hanna.

Have you ever written any fan fiction?

About Watership Down? Not yet, but I've written a few drabbles about Animals of Farthing Wood (http://z7.invisionfree.com/farthingwood/index.php?showtopic=5262)

And I wrote one short story of dragon and one other also set in fantasy world but not about dragons. Both of them are 8 A4 pages long, both are incomplete and both are written in Polish.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wouldn't be able to read that XD

I hate to ask, but in the rp, what attracts the weasel to our group of rabbits?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I thought so. XD

I think that the answer is : hunger, memory of rabbit's taste.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't know why, but I find the thought of rabbit's being eaten really scary. that's just me.

What do you like more, the movie or the series?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tough question. Since the series are not so close to the book as the movie (which at some times also wasn't consistent with book), I treat each of them as separate works, with their own good and bad sides. That way I can like them both, while some fans of Watership Down like only the movie and they despise the series.