The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF Brawl Matches & Mario Kart Races

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Waaayyy! Another gamer to join the fray! Hope to cya on there sometime soon kjeldo ;)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Why is this topic dying again?! :lol  :p

Wii need games! B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Wii need Brawl first. ;)  (and I also told my family never to buy that game because I'd never get off of it) :p

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry I haven't been around so much guys. I should really be pushing this a little more but time hasn't been a factor I've had much of recently :( I'm in the midst of sorting out a job change but at the moment things are a little up in the air hence I've been coming home and heading straight for bed (I'm a lazy git :DD ). Brawl hits European shelves on June 27th (next friday) so hopefully any other Europe dwellers with Wiis from our fine forum will be able to jump online and we can duke it out! I still want a 4-way Brawl with just GOF members  :D I'm tempted to set up my d.cam and record the action provided the quality comes out ok. But we need participants first!

I still reckon we need to try and set aside a day where we can dedicate it just a turning up and seeing who's online for a game or two. ;) I know time zones make it awkward but I'm prepared to fit around everyone else seeing as the primary source for this forum is in the -GMT area of the world. Hopefully we can get around to it eventually! :^.^:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm still game, for sure!

I should be around pretty regularily, just gimme a time!  I can work around people's schedules pretty easy at this point.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Right Gang!

This is it! The official annoucement for GOF Brawl/Mario Kart gaming sessions. All those interested, between Action9000 and myself we have set aside a day and time for all GOF Wii owners to come and join us online for a bit of fun. We came up with the following proposal:

Day: Sundays
Time: 5.30pm (MST), 7.30pm (EST), 12.30am (GMT)

The times outlined here are for guidance as to when we all can meet up. If push comes to shove and members happen to be gaming beforehand then that makes it all the better.

For the first meeting, we decided on Brawl for the pilot session for this coming Sunday. If interest picks up, then we can make the game choices open to suggestions but we need a starting point first. Anyone and everyone with a Wii can join. Either Action or myself will be logged on awaiting players to join in the fun. Make sure friend codes have been exchanged before committing to the session (otherwise we won't be able to tell you're online  :^.^: ) The link below takes you to the Nintendo friend's code page of the forum:

Nintendo Wi-Fi Friend Codes

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or Action regarding the sessions. We hope to see you on there!

Happy gaming guys!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Looks good LF1616!

My Wii should be up and running, hosting a Brawl game at 5:30pm MST (-7).  Feel free to log on and start some mayhem! :D

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
private game is up and running if anyone's out there! :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm ready for ya Action! Anyone game for a bit of Brawl...we are waiting! ;)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Look like you guys having fun, soon in 2 months I will join in on the fun! muhahaha! lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well that didn't get a lot of activity, did it LF1616? :P:

What's our plan of attack at this point?

I'd prefer to cut off gaming by around 9pm my time / 4am your time, for both our sakes. :p

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sound good to me Action. I just wanna get some people playing is all :( I'm not gonna let this die out...it's all on again this coming Sunday! This Sunday's game will be Mario Kart so Wii Wheels at the ready for those who wanna play. ;)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just got the wi-fi on my wii set up, so...

I hope to brawl with you guys soon.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
So does I.
I just hope that I'll get the stuff working!  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: kjeldo,Jun 24 2008 on  12:31 PM
who wants to know my friend code at MKWII?
The simple answer to that question kjeldo is... WE ALL DO!  :lol Slap your friend code up in the After Midnight topic thread set up for Ninty Wi-Fi Friend codes. I've got a link to it in my previous post above --^

This Sunday's gaming sesh will be on Mario Kart...if thing get a little stagnant, we can always mix it up for a bit of Brawl too ;)

Don't forget, MK:Wii. Check the appropriate timings for your area to see when to log on!

Cya there people! ;)