The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Next LEGO Movie Game Ideas

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If you're a big fan of LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones, much like how I am, post any movies you think should be made into a LEGO game.

My top three ideas would be:
The Matrix
Pirates of the Carribean
The Lord of the Rings

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Land before time :D :p

Edit:

I'd like to see... some myths/legends from ancient greek times turned into LEGO games :p Be a god, rawr :angel

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A Lego Jack Sparrow, would be interesting...so would a Lego gandalf :)  :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A pirates or Lord of the rings sounds interesting.   LOTR is pretty well known like star wars and some of the others that have been made, Pirates is also so those may be natural ones.   Some other popular characters may be superman, spider-man, fantastic four, star trek.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Isn't there a lego Batman as well?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, there is. I find the lego games quite a strange concept.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you ever played with legos as a kid, you'll see the fun in those games. guys literally fall to pieces...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They always frustrated me as a kid because my brother was so much better at working them then I was.  :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The games do look fun, though I didn't like the pc demo, it felt like it may be easier to control on a ds or using a controller.  

Never had legos as a kid.  I forgot what they are called but I had some various size and colors of sticks that you could use round wooden connectors to connect together, that and whatever sorts of stuff I could use that was around the house.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
those were Lincoln Logs , Kor. I had those too.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wouldn't it be funny if a Lego Power Rangers game was made? Think about it. The Megazord just screams LEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be interesting indeed.  That is pretty popular here with over 16 seasons and twice that many in japan.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i remember when it debuted I watched probably the first 5-6 seasons..I was a pretty big Power Rangers fan..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
So was I, but now I'm a fan of the Japanese version and don't really have much interest for the American version anymore.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, they brough Jason David Frank back as Tommy, and it just felt like they were trying to appeal to fans of the original show by bringing back one of the original Six.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe, I had Legos growing up, and they were fun to play with.  I think the following would make interesting game ideas:

*Resident Evil
*The Matrix
*Ocean's Eleven
*The Bourne Identity
*Terminator
*The Chronicles of Narnia
*Independence Day
*The Crow
*Transformers

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those do sound interesting.   I'm surprised some of those have not been made already.  

What are the main differences between the Japanese and American power rangers?  Just curious.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I never watched the Japanese version so I have no idea.. I pretty much stopped watching after they kiled off Zordon..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tHe Crow is a very interesting film. even though there have been several Crow films the plots the same  _Guy falls in love with girl, boy dies, girl dies, boy gets ressurected as a superhuman buttkicker, goes after bad guys and extracts bloody vengence.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
To briefly go off topic, I read on a web page a while ago where someone points out a flaw in Zordon being dead.  He said shattering the containment thing would only break his link to that universe, he'd still be alive, just he can't interact with that universe.

The Lego games is a great idea and I do hope they make more.  There are lots they can do Lego versions of.