The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me (jorrdy12) anything

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
You can ask me anything (personality whatever, but please dont mention my family but everything else is fine :)  :)littlefoot

May the treestars be with you!  ^^spike
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
Who's your favorite character in Land Before Time?

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
* Retrorobby thats Cera :) because threehorns / triceratops were always my favorite dinosaurs and thats why she grew on me, even tho she had problems with her personality you could see she regretted it. So thats why she's my favorite land before time character  :)littlefoot
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
Ok here's another one. Whats your favorite video game?

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: retrorobby,May 30 2016 on  01:51 AM
Ok here's another one. Whats your favorite video game?
Oh thats a hard one... :sducky eh my favorites are: Stellaris, Space Engineers, Game Dev Tycoon, Destiny, Halo  ^^spike

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Which Land Before Time characters do you dislike?

Which songs from the Land Before Time sequels do you dislike?

What's your least favorite Land Before Time sequel?

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,May 30 2016 on  09:06 AM
Which Land Before Time characters do you dislike?

Which songs from the Land Before Time sequels do you dislike?

What's your least favorite Land Before Time sequel?
Least liked Land before time character: Ali & Rhett

Which song do i dislike? Ehh  :sducky i dont actually have one, i only have ones i like more than the rest but no dislikes.

Least favorite Land before time sequel? Probably Land before time 13 (except the songs) and Land before time 4.