The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Smoking Mountains Revenge

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 18 2011 on  07:08 PM
Look at this Line from Spy Kids 3-D Game Over:
Nothing is unwinnable if we join together and battle as one. We play on each other's strengths and help cover each other's weaknesses. We can accomplish anything.
Are you getting what I'm trying to explain to all of you?
JB, if you have to rely on everyone here for every single detail of the story, you need to know that they're not going to write the story for you.

I mean that not in the literal "ask them to write it for you" sense, but I mean is, if you lack the confidence in yourself that you have to ask about every little detail you're considering putting in your story, then maybe you have to seriously think about this.

They are a lot of details I put into my Sharptooth Valley and Total Drama Valley that I wasn't sure everyone would like. But I did them anyway, and saw how they went.

The people of the GOF are not going to proofread every inch of your story, I have to say it. People will help a fellow user here on a story if they need help, but, and don't take this the wrong way, but you're rather pushing that help.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Jan 18 2011 on  08:31 PM
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 18 2011 on  07:08 PM
Look at this Line from Spy Kids 3-D Game Over:
Nothing is unwinnable if we join together and battle as one. We play on each other's strengths and help cover each other's weaknesses. We can accomplish anything.
Are you getting what I'm trying to explain to all of you?
JB, if you have to rely on everyone here for every single detail of the story, you need to know that they're not going to write the story for you.

I mean that not in the literal "ask them to write it for you" sense, but I mean is, if you lack the confidence in yourself that you have to ask about every little detail you're considering putting in your story, then maybe you have to seriously think about this.

They are a lot of details I put into my Sharptooth Valley and Total Drama Valley that I wasn't sure everyone would like. But I did them anyway, and saw how they went.

The people of the GOF are not going to proofread every inch of your story, I have to say it. People will help a fellow user here on a story if they need help, but, and don't take this the wrong way, but you're rather pushing that help.
Sorry JBJB1029, I don't want you to take this offensively, but brekclub is right. Although I'll help you, I'm not going to write it for you, or proofread every single inch of it. That, your going to have to do yourself. There's nothing wrong if someone doesn't like a part of your writing, that's normal. Not everyone likes the same things. But, I'm sure most people here don't like it when you want them to help decide these things for you. (the multiple threads you've started) And, without any offense meant, I rest my case.