The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time fanfiction characters

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*Braces myself for rotten tomato throwing* They were the best names I could come up with. I'm sorry if they suck! Please don't shoot!

P.S. Your welcome JBJB1029. :)

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 9 2011 on  02:04 AM
*Braces myself for rotten tomato throwing* They were the best names I could come up with. I'm sorry if they suck! Please don't shoot!

It's not over yet maybe the other members havn't seen the names yet, and if that's the case then all we have to do is contact other members to take a look at the names, like Adder, Malte279, action9000, crazedwriter, DarkHououmon, f-22 "raptor" ace, NeoGenesis005, and the other members who posted onto this topic as well.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Jan 9 2011 on  04:58 PM
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 9 2011 on  02:04 AM

It's not over yet maybe the other members havn't seen the names yet, and if that's the case then all we have to do is contact other members to take a look at the names, like Adder, Malte279, action9000, crazedwriter, DarkHououmon, f-22 "raptor" ace, NeoGenesis005, and the other members who posted onto this topic as well.
*Relaxes enough to reply* I guess your right. It isn't over til the people have spoken! But, maybe you should contact the other people abut this, after all, they're your characters.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The Name Conversion is Finally Complete! :celebrate Here is the final outlook:
  • Dr. Alan Grant = A Triceratops named Littlerock (the Great) who is leader of the Flattooth Herd Defenders.
  • Dr. Ian Malcolm = A Protoceratops named Proto who is a Flattooth Herd Defender.
  • Dr. Ellie Sattler = A Notoceratops named Nata who the Flattooth Herd Defender's assistant.
  • Billy Brennan = A Montanoceratops named Tano who is a Graduate Student.
  • Dr. Sarah Harding = A Pteranodon named Athene who is a Graduate Student.
  • Eddie Carr = A Ankylosaurus named Spear is a Field Expert for the Flattooth Herd Defender's.
  • Nick Van Owen = A Monoclonius named Cloni is a Surveyor for the Flattooth Herd Defender's.
  • Dieter Stark = A Amargasaurus named Marg who is a Flattooth Herd Defender (teacher).
  • Ajay Sidhu = An Torosaurus dinosaur named Toro who is a Flattooth Herd Defender.
  • Dr. Robert Burke = A Pachyrhinosaurus dinosaur named Hino who is a Flattooth Herd Defender (teacher).
  • Robert Muldoon = A Arrhinoceratops named Rhin who is a Flattooth Herd Defender.
  • Roland Tembo = A Torosaurus named Rus who is a Flattooth Herd Defender.
  • Carter = A Lesothosaurus named Les who is a beginer Flattooth Herd Defender.
  • Ben Hildebrand = A Leptoceratops named Ato who works for the Flattooth Herd Defender's, but looks after the children who's parents have been the victims of Sharptooth Attack.
  • Enrique Cardoso = A Saurolophus named Hayden who works for the Flattooth Herd Defender's, as a scout.
  • Dennis Nedry = A Stegasaurus named Tega who is the head guard for the Flattooth Herd Defender's.
  • Donald Gennaro = A Camptosaurus named Ampto who works for the Flattooth Herd Defender's, but looks after the children who's parents have been the victims of Sharptooth Attack.
  • Charlie Degler = A mixed dinosaur named Charlie who is the son of Littlerock (the Great), and Nata.
I would like to thank everyone who helped me change the Names to make them Land Before Time Material, as well as fixing the name of the Hero Group:
  • Malte279
  • Lillefot
  • f-22 "raptor" ace
  • DarkHououmon
  • Littlefoot1616
  • Serris
  • Myrkin
  • crazedwriter
  • LBTDiclonius
  • Caustizer
  • Adder
  • Others that weren't mention here:
Thank You :wub , all of you :cheers .

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, from me, your very welcome. Alway's happy to help. :D Good luck!