The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Diablo III announced.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Last April 1st there was an announcement of the coming of Diablo III and it had a rather convincing "trailer" too. It turned out to be an april fool's prank, but this one sure looks official. I hope for this sequel to put a bit more emphasis on the story than the previous one.
I enjoyed Diablo 2, but after a while it was a rather repetitive hacking and slaying with nothing but the hope to find some particularly good item to keep you interested in the long run (just my opinion of course).

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
9 words..

OMG OMG OMG!!!! :D  :D
*is a huge Diablo fan!* :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I sure know what all my friends'll be talking about the coming months!  :P:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Jun 28 2008 on  04:10 PM
I sure know what all my friends'll be talking about the coming months!  :P:
and you too?   :p

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's looking like we won't see this game on shelves for a long time though...As far as I'm setting on the website, there isn't a lot of game content completed yet.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may be a year or more off.  That is one of the drawbacks of announcing a game a long time before is the fans are left speculating and waiting.  Though I guess companies like it since it builds up anticipation and may help sales which helps their profit margin.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
it seems like Blizzard is going all out now, with the release of all their major franchises being released within the next few years. I'm definitely psyched for D3 though. I would still play D2 if my friends still did.