The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Playstation Vita

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So you can only afford one console a generation....I'm fine with that.

So you're next console will be the Wii U...I'm fine with that.

But if you're not going to play the next Sony console...I'm fine if you're not gonna play it.

Just don't completely bash one thing because you don't like the previous consoles!

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'll hold back to the venom from now on, for you. Next idiot who claims that Nintendo should sell out to Sony, though, won't get the same treatment.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not saying Nintendo should out at all.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nintendo is not selling out to Sony. Nor, frankly wold I want them to. I like the diversity of games and consoles.  Keep that "venom' of yours in check WR, alright. not just for brek or for me, but really for your own sake. I know thease consoles and games aren't cheap , heck they start at 60 when they come out per game, and 200 for consoles, PS3 was about 600, for me thats about 2 months salary. You're not alone in being limited in whart you purchase WR. just don;t let your arguments with posters elsewhere carry over to here. We didn't start these arguments with you afterall..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wr...nobody's complaining that "You like nintendo and hate sony." No one has a problem with your opinion.

It's your blatant hypocrisy, smugness, and attitude in general people have been having a problem with here.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Whoa such a heated debate :unsure:
The one thing I might have a problem with is the team up with At&t for 3G. I don't appreciate At&t's service at all. Other than that, it sounds like a good PSP successor.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
To be perfectly frank, brek, I don't care. I know I already blew whatever good will any of you could possible have years ago. Nothing I do at this point could change what anyone feels about me if I wanted.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
on other boards, if posters didn't get along with each other, they could put the other poster on "ignore" which m,eant that the poster ignoring thebother poster, could not read the others posts. in this case, brek you could "ignore what Weird Raptor posts and vice versa. We currently don't have it here (at least I think) but I think we could look into adding it.. so stuff like this is nipped in the bud.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I hate handheld consoles.  I prefer playing my games on a big screen TV with surround sound, thankyouverymuch.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Jul 21 2011 on  02:21 AM
I hate handheld consoles.  I prefer playing my games on a big screen TV with surround sound, thankyouverymuch.
Agreed. Although, I'd rather play them on a PC than a console.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've always wondered, isn't it hard to play with a keyboard? It just seems like that'd be a lot of buttons and a lot of possibility to accidentally press the wrong one.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They have controllers that you can customize and connect to the computer if you have trouble with keyboard controls but I myself never had any trouble using the keyboard.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Warning going out to contributors of this topic!

Need I remind you that one of the golden rules for this section of the forum is NO CONSOLE WARRING! If actions like this continue, topics of such a nature will be removed from the forum and punishments will be issued.

This topic will be closed for now and members' behaviour and conduct will be discussed by the admin team.

Everyone has their preferred systems, games etc. but I will NOT tolerate fanboy trolling on this forum. DO NOT let this happen again!