The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Merch. Wish List

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Just a little something I thought of that might be nice to have.
So as an LBT fan, I'm pretty sure a good number of us either have thought of, do have, or wanted some merchandize based on the movies and/or tv show. Here you can create your own list of certain items you would want, whether it be the movies, toys/games, clothes, etc.

I also thought that maybe every year we can update the individual lists just to keep them in check.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I prefer to have all movies...VHS, Laserdisc, and DVD, and possibly BluRay...that ever came out.  I only have a few on LaserDisc, a few on VHS and everyone on DVD.

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
i got a stuff doll Little foot, all 13 Video CD, one "we did it together" hard cover book and 3 huge Stickers of "Little foot, Chomper, and ruby" sure there is many TLBT merch just google it and look @ the price  :DD

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I do want the Land Before Time 1-11 Bundle.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Rat Lady's LBT Wishlist:

DVDS:

-Chomper Feature DVD
-"The Great Day of the Flyers"

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I got the original movie and the second movie in VCD. Just got them this month, bought in a mall near us. Man, am I lucky to find those there. :smile

But, here's my wish list:
-movies 2 up to 13 in VCD (actually, there are some missing movies in the mall where I bought those two VCD's, movies VII, VIII, X, and XII are missing.)
-Littlefoot Stuff toy (ZOMG! I WANT THIS :lol Well, I just have no idea where to look)
-Anything that involves LBT.... (stickers, posters, coloring books, etc. )