The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5635 · 299189

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
stripetail waited for spyro to arrive at his room, he had sent a image of himself to the young dragon so we wouldn't get lost.
- Dixie felt the path beneath her as they moved deeper into the woods. this felt like walk in the forests near her home in the south, expect it had a more temperate feeling.
-
agumon and agumina were enjoying themselves at their hotel room. agumina hadn't done much on the adventuring end so far, but she hoped that wuld change soon.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Spyro followed the squirrel's projection through the ship. The sight of the ghostly image had startled him, but he quickly calmed down afterwards. He mulled over what he'd say to Stripetail when they talked and if he should really divulge all his feelings to him, but since Ignitus was gone, Stripetail was probably the nearest thing Spyro had left as a father figure.

He stepped onto the bridge as the projection vanished and he saw the real Stripetail. "Hey, I-." He glanced around at the other people in the room and suddenly felt very shy. "Needed to discuss something with you."

----------------------------------------
(Skylands)

Eon's spirit appeared above the group, taking the form of a floating, glowing blue head with a long, flowing beard of white hair wearing a silver, horned helmet.

He hovered to Nick and his companion. "I've heard your pickle and I'll attempt to contact Stripetail now, though in my experience that squirrel tends to give his allies methods to contact him. If you have any such device, it could be very helpful for getting your message to him sooner rather than later."

-------------------------------------------
(Rider World)

"Who are you?" Haruto asked the armored figure.

The strange creature cracked its head to the side, the joints of its armor creaking as it did. It then flexed the rest of its limbs one by one, shaking off ages of motionless. It took a step forward, coming into the light. Swirls of dark smoke continued to drift out of the armor. The metal suit covered the figure from head to toe in black.

"You... are you a Phantom?" Naga questioned.

"Wrong," the knight replied in a low voice. He glanced at Haruto. "A wizard? Interesting. Do you plan to seal me back up?"

"That depends on if you need sealing back up," Haruto replied smartly.

"Think you can do it?" the knight asked. A fountain of dark energy appeared in his right hand, extending out and forming into a large, serrated blade. He raised his arm, pointing the sword at the Rider. "Come."

"If you insist," Haruto said. Normally, he wasn't one to pick fights, but this guy gave him a bad feeling. He raised his sword and charged.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
stripetail smiled at Spyro ' of course. he said ' coming over by him. ' follow me. we are getting off the ship to gather food supplies, and refuel. this will likely take a couple days at the earliest, as Khan isn't very well documented and little is known about its ruler or inhabitants. now, you may begin, when you are ready' He said to spyro as he left the room. '  I won't presume to guess what it is, as that would be rather rude.
_
 Nick loked at the image of Eon. " yes he normally does give us methods of contacting him, but in this case we are separated from him  by a huge distance, we don't  know where we are, and my ringphone only has a certain range. I've tried calling him using it, but all I got was static..  we have spome gems that he told us to use ato create a way of contacting him magically, but since you are a great wizard, you'd probably be able to contact him with them, better than we could. neither kerzach or I have any magical powers." nick continued.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"What makes Khan so important? It doesn't sound like much." Vertigo asked, she was mostly dwelling on something.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its a place to stay, it would not do to run out of food and gas out in the middle of nowhere" Stripetail replied. ' space is immense after all, and much of it is undocumented.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Carson, Mr. Bigmouth, Twilight, Dr. Zanasiu and Ms. Swimmer were all armed and waiting for Stripetail to arrive.

Some soldiers and the survey team were there first.

"Launching probe." A beep sounded as two robot probes descended into the atmosphere of Khan.

"Let's hope the air's okay to breathe," Dr. Zanasiu said as he adjusted his armor.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike had gone with Twilight.  "I wonder what it'll be like." He said, interested in what the place they were heading for may look like.  He had seen a lot of different sorts of beings in the past few days or so.  More then he had imaged could exist.  He had been taking notes here and there.  

"just imagine the letter you'll have to write Princess Celestia.  Why I bet it'll take more then one letter." Spike said.   "Maybe even as many as 2 letters."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
When are you ready to begin talking, you may' Stripetail said, as he headed away from the bridge, walking slowly so spyro could easily keep pace. ' tell me what's on your mind , Spyro"' He tapped his wrist contacting the rest of the team. ' we are going off ship once, the probe comes back and conforms the air is breatable, which should be in a matter of minutes. so finish up whatever it is you are doing, and get ready. if you are eating, finish, if you are taking a hike, finish it, and get to the docking bay as quickly as you can. no need to rush, just sending out a reminder.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
{Skylands}

"We brought him here since we were hopin you could get him in touch with that friend of his." Terrafin said.  "That guy that called him sounds like a mighty bad guy."

"Yes, Chong does sound like a rather unpleasant type.  Much like Kaos is I would think." Sunburn said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Khan instructed his servants to make sure the runways were clear.

"A good first impression is important," Khan smirked

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kopa and kiara headed towards the docking bay with their mates. stitch and angel headed there as well along with ratchet angela and clank. agumon and agumina soon joined them. they were waiting for stripetail arrive so he could give them their pep talk..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The probes descended into Jungleton's atmosphere, leaving brilliant trails of fire behind them.

They then deployed parachutes and drifted to the ground.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
bagherra had ordered that the arrivals were to be treated with respect. ' treat them as ambassadors' he said to them
-
 Dixie and tigeress continued to follow cinder, keeping their eye on the blasck dragoness flying ahead of them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so what do we know about this place/ Angela asked the others as they waited for Stripetail to arrive ' nothing' Agumon shook his head, "this is unknown territory for all of us" it could be worse Agumina said as Tiger paced around waiting for Tigeress.. ' we'll just have to find out once we get on the planet " Scooby shrugged.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr. Bigmouth read the results of the probes' scan.

"Atmosphere is Earth-like. Gravity is about 1.1 g. No pathogens or toxins that could affect us. Radiation levels are safe. Temperature is about 25 degrees Celsius."

Dr. Zanasiu nodded. "All right, it seems safe to us."

Captain Carson nodded. "All right, prepare for launch!"

Several shuttles opened their doors and the crew entered.

"Good luck!" Rainbow said.

"Has the tractor beam made progress yet?" Captain Fairchild asked, turning to a man in a blue flight suit. A patch on his shoulder identified him as the chief engineer.

"Not yet, Captain."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This  should be a short trip." Gnash said.  "Since we're not going anywhere in time, after all." He said looking at the others and Jason.

"Yes.  Just a short hop in space.  Not to hard with these modern tardises.  It use to be pretty hard and before that not possible to do short hops." Jason said as he went to look at the console.  

"Considering the size of just one universe, and taking into account the fact there are many universes and all of time, I can see how it would be hard to pinpoint small spots in space/time." Velma said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shere Khan looked as the ships began to dock on his planet.

"Do you have the introduction packets prepared for them?" the ruler asked Bagheera

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Powerful linear motors literally shot the shuttles into space. They ignited their engines and slowly began to descend into Khan's atmosphere.

---------

"Well, let's hope we meet with a friendly reception," Dr. Zanasiu said.

Mr. Bigmouth checked his rifle. "Hopefully we will. However, we can never be sure, which is why Captain Carson ordered us to take our weapons with us."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Joe and Gomamon left the guest room on the tardis and went into main hallway that led to the hallway.

"That was a great nap.  Didn't know was that tired." Joe said stretching a bit.  "nice of him to let us take a nap in here since I wasn't sure if they'd have any room in the giant ship thing we were in.

"Yea, sitting at the lake tired you all out.  I was the one swimming around and I feel fine." Gomamon said.

"I had just eaten 30 minutes before and could have gotten a cramp if I went into the water.   "& what if I was allergic to some of the water plants I saw under the water."

"Yea, the one I ate was pretty good.  Not as good as a a burger, fries, pizza or ice cream, but still pretty good." Gomamon said rubbing his belly at the thought of the food.  "speaking of food I wonder if there's any pizza or ice cream here."

"What if it was poisonous." Joe said.  

"I don't think he has any poisonous ice cream here." Gomamon said sniffing. "This smells like a kitchen or pantry." Gomamon said.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tigeress  forded a path through the forest , with Dixie right behind her.. tigeress turned and smiled at her friend. in truth, she loved Dixie, and considered her as the closest thing to family she had, outside of her family.  ' thinking about something ' Dixie asked as they neared the end of the forest. ' flash, really ' tigeress said, in not quite a lie. she had gotten a second communication from briggins , in the last day or so, flash was having a great time at the Inglorious hoterl, dancing merrily at the ballroom, and presenting herself very well..briggins had said she was a little version of tigeress, which made tigeress smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: