The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 245816

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do hope I can help you." Droopy said to her.  

-

Ian looked over the menu to see what sorts of things were available, while keeping half an eye open in case of any usual toon goings on that he needed to try to dodge or avoid.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So, what now?" SpongeBob asked Scooby Dee.
"Yeah, do you want anyone to go with you to see this Detective Droopy?" Haley asked her as well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, if you want to come along you can. My cousins at least, should come.."Dee said. "hopefully Droopy will be able to solve the case.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, I think I'll go along anyway, you need someone like me to help you out" Haley told Dee before whispering into her ear "Besides, you don't really want Jake coming along and screwing things up"
"Yay! World domination!" GIR called out as he more or less hugged Scooby Dee.
Zim gave off a groan "Looks like GIR has become rather attached to you, so I suppose you can count on me and GIR as well" Zim told Dee rather reluctantly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ian looked over the menu, "It all looks good." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie laughed as GIR hugged Dee.. " Looks like you've got a friend there dee '
_ scooby grinned brosdly "reveryone rop on re're reading ro .. Rinnie's ?
_ Yes Dear, Winnies" dixie conformed
_ Hope in Mr Fu. Dinner's on me" Dee said.. " Its the least I can do fo you agreeing to be my agent.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looking over the menu Ian was able to pick out some of what he'd like to order.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Alright, I'll go along as well" Fu Dog spoke up.
Jake was about to say something, when his grandpa mentioned that he needs to tidy up around the shop, to which Jake could only say "Aww man"
"Patrick and I'll come along as well, we haven't had a thing to eat for a while" SpongeBob added in.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I don't think you introduced yourselves" Dixie said to Spongebob. Who are you and where are you from?" Dee settled herself in the middle passenger seat, her suitcase beneath her feet.. " soon she would be meetimg Droopy face to face..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, how silly of me, I'm SpongeBob SquarePants and this is my best friend Patrick Star" SpongeBob introduced himself.
"Hi" Patrick waved back as everyone except for Jake and Lao Shi piled into the van

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy looked over at Winnie, "I do believe some more folks may be on their way.  I do hope there is enough room for them." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' Where are you from.. Spongebob? Scooby and I are from coolsville' dixie said as Scooby prepared to drive them to the resteraunt..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, we're from Bikini Bottom actually, home of the Krusty Krab and the Krabby Patty, and even Squidward" SpongeBob told Scooby Dee.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is the Krusty Krab still is business, from what I hear the economy has hit virtually every cartoon place in the region" Dee said " I know it has hit Tioon Town hard, and I personally have been hit hard..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, from what Grandpa told me, it's gone out of business, and Mr. Krabs has been taking it rather hard" Haley spoke up.
SpongeBob gasped at that point "No! Tell me it's not true!"
"I'm sorry, but like Dee had said, the ecconomy leaves no survivors pretty much" Haley replied back.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
as the Mystery machine drove down the street a pitiful sight caught their eyes. Cartoon characters ,  were coming up to passing cars carrying placards and begging for assistence
- there was a knock on Scooby's window "Excuse me sir? Said a small bear "Roro?"Scooby said amazed  "Sc-Scooby Doo?' The young Bear said "Is that you? I remember you from the Laffalympics.."
- rhats ras ra rong rime rago' Scooby said sadly. "Rop rin . Rhis ris ry rife Rixie" He motioned to Dixie as Bobo climbed over him and took a seat on the partition separating Scooby's seat from Dixie's "Hello Mam" Bobo  said to Dixie managing a small grin. on his lap he held a small sign " will do tricks for food" "Rheres Rogiu?' Scooby asked as Bobo sighed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Wait, you're Boo Boo aren't you? Yogi's friend?" Haley asked Boo rather curiously "I've seen you around, what are you doing on the streets? How come you're not in Jellystone Park?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they closed it down, the city couldn't afford to keep it open anymore " bobo said sadly. Ranger smith lost his job, and many of the bears and other park creatures have tried to find jobs. Yogi's found work and so has Cindy, but its not very good pay. Yogi;s job is working at sales company that hands out Toontown guides to tourists.. well, we haven't had very many of those, with the bad  economy and everything..Cindy well i'm not exactly sure what her job is, i haven't seen her in a couple weeks or so, it might have to do with testing perfumes.. or something..me I've been doing backflips and cartwheels for spare change.. i've stored about 12 dollars in this purse i found lying in a street.. "BoBo held it up " It was full of dimes and nickels. the purse strap was worn and it smelled funny " anyway Scooby, you're lucky you don't live out here.. you seem to doing quite well, and you've even got a missus now!"
_
Well Bobo, you can stay with us for awhile" Dee spoke up.. " you're not the only one suffering I have suffered too.. this town needs something to gives its inhabitants something to look forward to.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, but how are we going to do?" SpongeBob asked.
Patrick pulled out the Magic Conch Shell, to which Haley only looked at it "I uh, I don't think that's going to help out at the moment"
SpongeBob gasped "Haley, you dare question the power of the Magic Conch Shell?"
"Well, yeah, I mean, it's just a plastic toy, that's all" replied Haley.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Whatever it, it would have to be big" Dixie mused ' because so many are out of work..
_
Bobo's eyes lit up " scooby! What about the Laffalympics! We could bring them back...
 Scooby looked at him if he had lost his mind " roRo! Ro rou rave rany ridea rhat ra ruge runderraking rhat rould re..
- Actually Scooby, that could work.." dee said. " we could have teams, folks could try out to make the various teams, i could help with promoting it..
_
 You could bring back the Scooby Doobies, Yogi and I could bring back the Yahooeys.. and" Bobo stopped oh I forgot about the Rottens..
- The rottens? Dixie asked.
- they were the third team of the Laffalympics, they always cheated' Bobo explained.." they almost never won because of that ..' ror rood reason" Scooby muttered
- I'm just curious, who ended up winning the Laffalympics?' Dixie asked. " Scooby, you never told me you participated in those games!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: