The Land Before Time > LBT Fanfiction

"Unused" fanfiction ideas

<< < (2/12) > >>

Bruton the Iguanodon:

What about a "what if" fanfic showing how things would have turned out if Littlefoot's mom had survived.

Or how about creating ideas for those cut moments in LBT 1 that feuatured the gang i peril and distress but we know otherwise nothing about?

How about creating fanfics for any of the interesting "offscreen" moments in any of the LBT films?

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=10562

This is my take on one of the offscreen moments I am probably the most pissed was not shown.  :smile

vonboy:

--- Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Jan 21 2012 on  08:02 PM --- What about a "what if" fanfic showing how things would have turned out if Littlefoot's mom had survived.
--- End quote ---
I don't want to spoil too much, but I'm actually planning on doing just that. :)

Bruton the Iguanodon:
Awesome! :goodluck

LBTFan13:
I had a bunch of ideas running around in my mind, but I won't be getting to any of these unless I finish Revenge III first, which is proving to be quite difficult for me because of college work.

I think the biggest one was a backstory on my character Zaine. I have revealed a few things about what had happened to him before coming to the Great Valley, but I've been thinking a lot about what else could have happened. I think I could come up with a great story around it.

Another one I thought of was around an RP I started a long time ago, but never finished. It involved a second stone of cold fire, only this time the stone was real with magic powers. Again, this story included my character Zaine, as it did in the RP, as well as GVG's character Longtail. We actually got kind of far in the RP and I have a cool idea for how it ends.

The only other two were crossover fics. I had thought briefly about doing a LBT X Sonic crossover, mainly because I love Sonic the Hedgehog and thought I could do something cool with it. The other being a LBT X Terminator crossover, this one being a little more farfetched in it's plot.

Those were the main four I could think of.

The Chronicler:

--- Quote from: vonboy,Jan 20 2012 on  08:24 PM --- That sounds interesting, Chronicler, but I'll wait and see if anyone else wants to do it first. :DD
--- End quote ---
I'm planning to give the idea to someone else, anyway. The problem is that I feel like my options are for either a good writer that's rarely around, or a writer that can get it done quickly but the quality is not that great. (I mean no offense to anyone here.)

I like some of the other idea mentioned here. I think talking about ideas that may never become a real story shows that we all have the potential to write a good fanfic.

As you may know by now, I'm working on a series of LBT/Bionicle crossover fanfics. I'm planning for a total of six stories for the whole series, and I'm currently on the second one. Clearly, it's taking a long time, so it will likely be my only solo project. Anyway, and old idea I had for the third story in this series would have involved the gang turning into Toa. Unlike any other that came before, they have a more dinosaur "raptor-like" body shape than being humanoid, but they would still have elemental powers and mask powers. I've long since abandoned this idea, considering to be rather far-fetched and ridiculous. I now have something else in mind for the third story that will make it quite an epic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version