The Land Before Time > Episode Discussion

Discuss: Missing Fast-Water Adventure

(1/3) > >>

Noname:
Here's what it said:

Missing Fast-Water Adventure

When an earthshake causes the fast-water to dry up, the dinosaurs decide to try and fix the problem by removing the rocks. On the way, they meet an old friend, Mo.

pokeplayer984:
Really?  Well I sure hope it's right!  Out of the guest charcters, he's my fave. :^.^:

NewOrder:
Looks like they're bringing everyone back. Mo's one of my favourite characters, eventhough I was a bit sceptical about him before watching lbt 9.

Noname:
It would be very easy to bring Mo back; his voice actor is Rob Paulsen, who plays Spike regularly. He also played more characters than any other Land Before Time voice actor.

pokeplayer984:
Special thanks to LBTlover for FINALLY seeing this. :)

This was an okay episode.  It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either.  It was indeed great seeing Mo again.  I just love that little guy. :^.^:

This one showed how everyone can be useful in their own way to complete a task.  I should've known that the writers would find a way to make use of Chomper's little arms.  Topsy owes Chomper quite an apology. :D

And a big surprise for this one, the songs were actually good.  They weren't of the quality that we usually get with the movies, but they've been some of the best of the TV Series so far.

And I'll be more than happy to contribute them to Action9000 tomorrow on my off day.

Well, that's basically my opinion on it.  I'll see ya later! :^.^:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version