The Land Before Time > Character Discussion

Wild Arms

(1/6) > >>

Cancerian Tiger:
Hi, I see Wild Arms doesn't have his own topic thread yet, so here it is!

I have already seen some mixed reviews about Wild Arms, but I actually like him.  He's far less annoying than the Yellowbellies, but it seems like much of his appearance is similar to them.  I totally get he's meant to provide comic relief, and I feel like his antics are a bit exaggerated at times, but I got a few laughs out of him ;).

What are your thoughts on Wild Arms?

LBTlover247:
I liked him. He made me laugh out loud so many times! Although, his personality/antics were a little over the top. He kind of reminds me of a cross between Guido and the Yellowbellies. XD

Cancerian Tiger:
Yeah, I like him too.  And he does also remind me of Guido😁.

LoyfeCycleProtector:
I gotta admit, I was extremely worried when I first saw him in the teaser, but looks like I was wrong. He wasn't nearly the story-killing annoyance I pegged him to be. In fact, he reminded me a lot of Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

LoyfeCycleProtector:
So after rewatching the film quite a few times, I'm really surprised how much I've grown to like Wild Arms! I honestly thought I was going to hate him and that he was too forced and 'modern' to work in a Land Before Time film, but now he's one of the main highlights of the film for me. He's funny and even kinda cute at times. Glad he's part of the Land Before Time pantheon now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version