The Land Before Time > Episode Discussion

Discuss: The Hermit of Blackrock

(1/8) > >>

action9000:
Here's an interesting one:

[EDIT] Link is down until I get my permanent file server online.

landbeforetimelover:
What?  Am I the only one who could download the file?  It was only like 31 megs.  How did you get it into only 30 megs and still maintain picture clarity?  Is it in 3gp format?  Anyway, GUIDO!  He's back!  I can't believe it.  Also, the songs were pretty bad.  What would posess them to take the two worst singers and make them sing a duet?  Those songs were murder!  It was a very entertaining episode though.  Definently worth watching again.  Like all of the tv episodes, the story lacked substance.  It was essentially just a way to entertain you for 20 minutes.  I don't know why but the sequals were a heck of a lot better than the tv series.  The stories in the sequals are much more advanced and in details.  They seemed to have more than one thing going on at once.  I really find myself disappointed with the tv series but they are better than anything else on tv unless they show an lbt sequal.

novaflare:

--- Quote from: landbeforetimelover,May 26 2007 on  04:08 AM --- What?  Am I the only one who could download the file?  It was only like 31 megs.  How did you get it into only 30 megs and still maintain picture clarity?  Is it in 3gp format?  Anyway, GUIDO!  He's back!  I can't believe it.  Also, the songs were pretty bad.  What would posess them to take the two worst singers and make them sing a duet?  Those songs were murder!  It was a very entertaining episode though.  Definently worth watching again.  Like all of the tv episodes, the story lacked substance.  It was essentially just a way to entertain you for 20 minutes.  I don't know why but the sequals were a heck of a lot better than the tv series.  The stories in the sequals are much more advanced and in details.  They seemed to have more than one thing going on at once.  I really find myself disappointed with the tv series but they are better than anything else on tv unless they show an lbt sequal.
--- End quote ---
?me secounds the song comments and well comments in general.
I was oooh coool guido is back.

Not a bad ep at all heres hopeing they add guido back s a perm char soon. Hed make a really good perm char or at least one that shows up in alot of episodes.

Well ok most of the comments. I like the series and watch every chance i get when its new. The sequels in general were just a tad better but in some ways the series is better.

At any rate this was a nice ep other than guido and petrie singing heh.

novaflare:
yikes action exceeded bandwidth limits on the yousendit lol. Some one who downloaded it want to reupload it. I watched the youtube verion threehorn uploaded. Sence this ones out there id not mind grabing it to have a copy here.

Threehorn:
I guess each have their own views but over all I love watching them. But I am passive over things like this, I don't really care about the length of it or how things could be better here and better there. over all I enjoy watching it and that what counts the most of all.

Nothing will change that :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version