The Land Before Time > Episode Discussion

Discuss: The Amazing Threehorn Girl

(1/10) > >>

Chikara:
British TV came up with another unseen episode this morning.

The episode starts with the gang running from two bellydraggers (alligators). Cera gets separated from the others and ends up trapped, but she accidentally sets off a rockslide that frightens the two sharpteeth away. When she finds the gang and tells them about it, Petrie flys around telling everyone in the valley, and suddenly everyone thinks Cera is a hero, even when she insists she isn't. However, the sharpteeth return, and they've brought friends...

The songs in the episode are "The Amazing Threehorn Girl", with a melody that I think is original, and an angry song (to the tune of I Feel Mad).

Sky:
Wow, another episode. o_O
So that makes now 26 eps, right?
That makes 4 eps I have yet to watch.

OK....
The episode sounds interesting.
Alligators, huh? Maybe Dill is coming back.  :D

Threehorn:
25 that makes it to the wikipedia account.

but there the sky fire promise that circling around that could be the last one on the list. But this is another I wished to see... it so hard to do so without boomerang... for that you need digital...

Manny Cav:
I will KILL someone if I don't see this episode in 24 hours. MABEY THE SPIDER ACROSS THE ROOM, BUT I WILL KEEEEEEEEL SOMEONE.

landbeforetimelover:
I've heard of it, but sadly, I don't have it. :(  :cry I hope I can get it soon! :^.^:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version