Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Computer and Electronics

Speedtest.net

(1/35) > >>

landbeforetimelover:
Have you ever wondered if your isp is delivering what they promise to?  Take the speedtest challenge!  Test your internet speed by going Here:

Click!
Click!

Here's my current speed.  My ISP is not delivering when it comes to upload though. <_<

I might have made a post like this before, but I couldn't find it.  Maybe that was on another forum though.  I can't remember. :)

Manny Cav:

--- Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Dec 5 2007 on  10:38 PM --- I might have made a post like this before, but I couldn't find it.  Maybe that was on another forum though.  I can't remember. :)
--- End quote ---
The post you are most likely referring to is the topic here (yes, I keep track of this stuff, so what? :p ).

landbeforetimelover:
Well, it wasn't the same post after all! :p God that was a bad time!  2.7mbps. :rolleyes: I'm now getting about 26mbps :D Back to normal, obviously.

Kor:
That is faster then my slow dsl, though I expected mine to be slow since its slow dsl.  

download: 658
upload: 303

ping: 227ms
distance: ~100 miles

Sorry for the no image, but I can't seem to get images to work.

landbeforetimelover:
Sadly, in some places faster internet is either super expensive or just not available.  I know Action can't get much faster than what he has unless he pays a lot of money.  I am fortunate to be able to get my super fast speeds of 26mbps download and 12mbps upload for less than $200, but in some more rural areas, that would cost about a thousand dollars a month if they even had it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version