The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Official: Land Before Time Series

(1/30) > >>

JojotheIncredible:
"Marking the first major milestone for Universal's newly formed family entertainment label, Universal Studios Home Entertainment Family Productions (USHEFP) today announced that it has commenced production on 26 episodes of a new animated TV series, The Land Before Time. The series is slated to debut on Cartoon Network in 2007 and will be subsequently distributed on DVD by Universal."

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/dvdnews.php?id=10722

This is great news indeed! :DD

Dogstar:
Yes i read about this last night  i was surprised but i look forward to checking it out.  However it’s not coming out till 2007. I was also shocked to read that it said Movie 12 would not be out till 2007 :(  :cry2  I figured it be out either later this year or earlier 2006

WeirdRaptor:
Well, it looks like the filmmakers of the series are finally wisening up, taking more time with each sequel, and are accepting the inevitable (a TV series). About time. Just think about how much trouble they'd have saved if they'd just done this from the beginning.

JojotheIncredible:
With a 2-3 years between each film, the animation might be better, the plot might be better, and the characters might be developed better.

As for the series, It is probably going to be like any other cartoon show. Simple plot and no story.

WeirdRaptor:
Well, its not like LBT was designed to have a single, long term plot. I think an animated LBT series woul dbe quite entertaining.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version