The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Official: Land Before Time Series

<< < (2/30) > >>

Threehorn:
Looking forward to seeing a series. But sadly it will take longer to show itself here in the UK if they did that. about 6 months or so. But if they did a series of Land Before Time. It would be on either CITV or CBBC. Both of them Children times and shows. some are not so good and some are cool.

You even get to watch very old cartoons on these shows. Also there is Toonattic a new cartoon show for weekends. they show cartoons from Diseny to cartoons that brought out in the UK. there latest to the weekend is the Fantanic 4 and American Dragon both I like to sit down and watch even it around 8am in the morning :)

other then that I look forward to seeing a Land Before Time series and look up for information off Aria. see if she know about this

-Threehorn

Malte279:
Greetings from Scotland  :)

Hmmm... I'm in kind of a split-mind about this. Much as I relish on the idea of many new LBT stories to come, I'm very worried that they might not care about good stories anymore or not care about what has been said in previous movies. Also the series might be send in America and perhaps England only so quite a few of us may not even be able to see it  :unsure:

trexmaster:
Malte is correct; TV episodes do tend to be more vulnerable to cliches and jading than movies, since they need to be produced in greater numbers and their stories need to be more compressed.

WeirdRaptor:
The series has already become cliche. Its not like we actually have anything to lose at this point.

JojotheIncredible:
I agree with WierdRaptor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version