The Land Before Time > LBT Projects

Needing a break from slower songs

(1/2) > >>

action9000:
After the large amount of time spent on the "If We Hold On Together" project, and following the "Bestest Friends" midi file, I'm not exactly feeling up to doing another slow song at the moment.

As a result, I'm working on a MIDI file of "Adventuring" :D
Here's the little bit I got done today; When it's finished, I'll upload it alongside the lyrics to the song.  With any luck, we'll get a complete midi collection as well as a complete lyrics collection!

It's complete up to 0:37.

*NOTE* if the midi doesn't play properly, let me know and I'll change it to another midi file type (there are two midi file types: 1 and 0.  I'm using 1 for this.  If it doesn't work, I can change it to 0.)

Malte279:
Lovely! :)
Adventuring definitely ranks among my favorites if it comes not to sentimental but cheerful land before time songs. I'm really looking forward to the final midi. Really Action9000 it's just awesome that you are creating these midis!

Littlefoot Fan:
Aahh god do I love this song :D

Good job on it so far action9000 :P:

Petrie.:
Heh....roommate has nothing that can open mids on his machine.  :angry:  I'll get to it Friday...you'll probably have an updated version by then so I can listen to more then.  :yes

action9000:
Here's a bit of an update on the "Adventuring" midi progress.  It's complete up to about 1:19, and some preliminary work is done up to 1:29.

I have fixed and added some notes in the opening, balanced a number of volumes in the previous sections, and I have focused on detail throughout.
Enjoy B)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version