Role Play > Role Play Discussion

Personal Character Profiles

(1/10) > >>

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
Knowing that the characters we all created are all over the RPG threads, I thought this would be a good idea to create a new thread made SOLELY for profiles of our characters.  Here, we can be able to locate character profiles made by other members more easily if we want to know more about the chars we're RPing with.

I'll set up my chars later, as my time is a little slim right now.

F-14 Ace:
I have already posted mine elsewhere but since this is the official place to do it, here goes.

I should probably put this in character info but I already had it there. Here is an updated version.

Strafe: Species: Iguanodon (spikethumb) age: 22 (in dino years) A young iguanodon. Friendly and easy going, she is the only survivor from her herd from the Great Earthquake. Strafe is gentle and kind and soft spoken but she is brave and can be fearsome if threatened. Otherwise, she seems shy and skittish. Her skin color is kind of a blue color and she has a white underside. She also has brown eyes. Also, Strafe has a scar on her left front shoulder as a result of an encounter with a sharptooth. Strafe likes to play in the water although she doesn't like it when it rains for long periods of time. s of right now, Strafe has no mate. She enjoys spending time with her best friend, Snork, who stood up for and protected her after the great earthquake.

Snork: species: parasaurolophus (swimmer) age: 24 Friendly, and smart for his species, Snork has survived fires, shaprtooth attacks, the Great Earthshake, and the journey to the Great Valley. He met Strafe on the way and the two became inseparable friends. Snork is loyal and often protective of Strafe. Snork is generally friendly and gererous. He cares about others and hardly ever has anything bad to say about others. Like littlefoot, Snork's mother was killed by a sharptooth. His father blamed him for it and never seemed to care if anything happened to his son. When Snork met Strafe, she was all alone. Snork begged his father to just allow her to acompany them to the valley but he refused. Then, when Snork disobeyed him, his father banished him from the herd. Snork and Straf made their way to the valley together and now live there. Right now, Snork has no mate. Snork's skin color is kind of a tanish color with a green stripe down his back. Snork has brown eyes. Snork has various scars from the many dangerous encounters. Most of them he got as a child because his father neglected and in some cases even abused him. Snork has a rather noticable scar on his right hind leg from cutting himself on a jagged rock during the big earthquake. He also has a noticable scar on his tail when a velociraptor grabbed onto it with its sharp claws. Snork is very couragous and would even be willing to give his life to save those in danger, especially Strafe.

Ok, are we starting to get a better image of these characters now? I can go more into detail if anyone tants me to.

Ptyra:
Don't think I'll join any RPs but here  is/are my character(s)
Name:Ptyra
Species: flyer
Appearance: A bit smaller that Petrie's mom (her aunt). She has the same colors as her dad (Pterano), but looks a bit more like her mom, especally in the eyes.
Personality: A sisterly figure; lovable, friendly, maternal to young hatchlings, too trusting, intellegent for a pterasoar, occasionaly weird
Bio: Ptyra is Petrie's cousin, thus Pterano's daughter. She was seperated from her flock in the Great Earthshake and was beleived to be dead. She wound up with several different herds until finally getting into the Great Valley alone. She was badly injured when she got there, for she got into the wrong place in the wrong time and was attacked by sharpteeth in the Mysterous beyond. Her mind and body a wreck, she demanded to see her father, whose banishment was ending at the time.

When she recovered, she learned what Pterano had done since she was seperated from him. Naturally, Ptyra had a yelling spree over this. She went with the GoF to get him back and the first the she did was (playfully) scold her father when she found him.

Back in the valley with her dad, aunt, and cousins, more of her unique personality was released, including the ocasional crazy ideas (by crazy, I mean flat out WEIRD...like Marvin Suggs in the Muppet Show  :lol .)  

She loves having new relatives and being around young hatchlings. At one time, she told Pterano that she wished she was a sister (the poor girl  :( ). Ptyra was absolutely shocked when Pterano returned to the Mysterous Beyond and then came back with a group of flyers; However, upon hearing that Pterano was the new leader of the flock (uh oh!) and was mates with the leader, she jumped at the chance of being a half sister. "It's not a full sister, but a sister all the same!" She shouted.
She enjoyed being around her half-siblings, although she had a few sleepless nights and never got any sleep for a week strait, thus making her strange ideas even weirder!

Grievous55:

Name: Sy

Species: Dilophosaurus Sinensis

Description: 10 ft tall, 27 ft long. He is green with red and pink splotches going down his back. His frill is heavily damaged, and in some places only tatters of skin.

Bio: Sy is old, older than most creatures in the Great Valley. His motives are not always clear, but he is fairly trustworthy. He is carnivorous, but mostly eats fish and small mammals instead of other dinosaurs. He lost his right eye long ago in a battle with his brother, whom he killed.
Despite his old age, Sy is not elderly or decrepit. He is very wise and crafty, as well as powerful.

Ratiasu:
Isn't this the exact same thing as the  Character List thread?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version