Role Play > Role Play Discussion

Personal Character Profiles

<< < (2/10) > >>

StarfallRaptor:
Name: Dante S. Starfall
Species: Troodon
Height: His head is about equal to Littlefoots
Coloration:  Mostly Black, with Red stripes on his arms and the middle of his back. Long, Jagged scar on his left side, with mutliple red lines leading to it. Fire-like Dark black mark on his right forearm.
Eyes: Pale Blue
Defining Characteristics:  Necklace--Blue stone with the names of his new and old friends carved into it.  
    Ring--Same type of stone, carved into a band around his right middle claw.  Gift from Arius

Personality:  Dante is an eccentric, likeable raptor with a tragic past.  Abandoned by his family for his mysterious powers, he wandered alone for some time until he met Arius, a raptor who took him in and trained him how to fight.   After discovering the fact that Dante was blind in his left eye, he taught him how to use spinning movements to conceal that fact.  Dante hates the sight of blood, and is actually a leaf-eater.  His power, which is in fact the spirit of a long-dead sharpclaw daemon, is concealed within his left eye, and it manifests when his eye changes color from blue to gold.  He also has a curse on his right arm, which imbues him with great strength, but it also deprives him of his sanity, leaving him a heartless killer.  He tries hard to be accepted, and often will risk his own life to protect others.

He's afraid of Thunder and of Rocks Falling...
Favorite food: Treestars
Least Favorite food: Grass
Dislikes: Having to work hard, Being woken up.

Moves:
   Spiral Kata:  Dante spins around and advances, hitting attackers with his tail and his kicks.
   Falling Star:  Dante runs up a wall or similar object, flips off of it, and drops onto his opponent with a devastating kick
   Meteor:  Dante throws his staves at an enemy, then follows it up with a fierce spinning kick to their head.
Aerial Dance of a Thousand Spiral Wings: Dante races along a wall towards his foe, then carries them into the air with a series of brutal kicks and tail strikes.  He then slams them down with a handstand-style spinning split kick on the ground
   Black Flame Destroyer (Sankakku attack): Dante, posessed by the demon inside him, summons black flames and uses them to burn his opponent to cinders.

Relationships:
Longtail--Best friend
Arius--Mentor and Father Figure

Signature Abilities:
  Translating Sharptooth to Leafeater and back
  Shinken-Ryu Combat Training
  Extremely strong--Can break large rocks easily
  Quirks:  Seen chewing on small twigs often.
Pic:  http://ioritakahshi.deviantart.com/art/Dante-68401029

F-14 Ace:
This topic should probably be pinned to make it easier to find.  I had to look through 4 pages.

Kor:
One of the admin may notice, I wonder if they'd agree.  It may help finding it.

DarkHououmon:
Name: Ateo
Species: Plateosaurus

Unfortunately that's all I can provide for Ateo.

General Grievous:
I just realized that my character's bio isn't posted here.

Name: Kaga
Species: Spikethumb (I guess that is what you call an iguanodon)
Description: Kaga has dark green skin over most of his body. His underside is mostly pale gray. The row of scales running from his head down to his back have a turquoise color. Kaga also has pail gray stripes on his tail and the tip is black. He also has pale blue eyes.

Bio: Kaga was born in the Mysterious Beyond but ran away from his herd when he was young to search for the Great Valley. During the course of his travels, Kaga has become lost several times. He has found that it is not easy to survive on his own. Predators and hunger have plagued him on his journey and now the Great Valley is Kaga's only hope for survival. He may be friendly but he is shy around girls. He has learned to be a fierce fighter.  Recently, he has met new friends and has developed a close relationship with Strafe.  

Abilities: Kaga has a lot of stamina.  He can run for a long time without having to stop.  Kaga can also recover quickly from minor injuries relatively fast.  He can last a decent amount of time without food.

Weaknesses: Kaga can not last more than a few days without water.  He can do without food but not water.  He can sometimes be too eager and impatient for his own good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version