The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How did you find the GOF?

Petrie. · 241 · 47742

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I found this place through a link on a YouTube video. Actually, that's also how I rediscovered it after my year of inactivity ;)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Just browsing through the sections here and I thought I should clear something up.  I only said that Novaflare referred me.  I'm going to give more information about that.

First off, after I started getting back into LBT I wanted to watch video previews about the different movies before I went out and downloaded them (this was when I was first getting into LBT again and I didn't own the movies anymore.  On top of that, I had only seen 1-6 as a kid since I got out of it before number 7 came out).  

Anyways, I went to this place called IMDb to watch some previews.  On one of the discussion threads, there was someone by the name of Novaflare who claimed there was a community of people who liked LBT, but they refused to give out the URL on a public place like IMDb.  So I found Novaflare's email address and emailed her begging her to give the the URL.  She did and I lurked around here for perhaps a day before I decided to join.  After I joined, I spent a few days before making a welcoming topic.  This was my first forum after all, and I had no idea what to do.  But I made it around here pretty easily.  I had a rough first year here but after that everything started getting better. :yes

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
A tough first year is practically an understatement. ;)  I'm glad we worked things out...imagine what we would have missed.

Andy-rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I joined after seeing the link at the bottom of razzies site after seeing razzies site at the bottom of W2JP as i was reading up on some past posts!

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
I found it in the Land Before Time Wikipedia site  :)

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I found this place here by accident. I was looking up the LBT on google I came across a diffrent forum and I accidently clicked on a link and I was here. I was around for six months before I joined.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
has anybody found a link to this site from any of my youtube vids? my user is Metadude1234, like it is on here
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I was googling up things about the land before time and then saw the link on LBT wiki site.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
The LBT wiki is the most common way to find us these days.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I was browsing around for some LBT stuff, came across the LBT wiki pages a few times, then this forum. I thought I would join this forum sooner or later... and I did. :p

Duckyfan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I found GOF from the LBT wiki on their forum page this is the forum they recommended to go on.

ScratteLover2

I found this place through the link on LBT wiki. But I didn't start posting until I got in trouble for posting an unauthorized sequel to Twilight Valley, which has been removed for a while.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile

inlerah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I found this site through google as well. searching "Land Before Time forum" thinking that i was the only one with LBT as there guilty pleasure.

Vek

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaelvek
On youtube. I was looking for LBT song video and i found a video called LBT RPG. In the description there was a link to a site for download the game, and on this site there was a link to this forum.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
I found the GOF through the Land Before Time wiki. I visited these forums anonymously for a few days before eventually deciding to join.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Jedi472 told me about it in a FF.net PM, I went to this site and wasn't originally planning on joining but something about this forum and its members made me do so.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I found GOF on some guy's profile on fanfiction.net. I was interested and wanted to see what it was so I searched it and whoop! There it was! So, I finally built up the courage to make myself a member now here I am, posting and replying. And as of now, I don't regret my decision.:D