The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Super Mario Bros 2

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, New Super Mario Bros 2 came out today.  A great thing about it is that you can either get it at the store or download it.  I've only played it up to the first fort and will say this, if you are familiar with the original "New Super Mario Bros" game, you should feel right at home with this one.

Many of the old power ups are still present, along with the familiar gameplay elements of it's preprocessor.

However, the big main feature is, they brought back the maple leaf!  I seriously love that thing!  Being able to fly and practically break the level is just great! :D

And yes, old plot of Peach gets kidnapped and you have to save her still present, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess. :P:

So yeah, if you're familiar with the old one, you should feel at home with this new one.

Hope you all enjoy it because I know I will. :)

See ya later!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
yea I downloaded it right at midnight and its been pretty fun so far.

I've tried out coin rush and that is extremely fun. They really dont give you any time at all to complete the levels. Though if you touch the midpoint flag you get 50 more time (which I never knew and I couldn't beat 1-1 :lol )