The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Super Smash Bros.

vonboy · 6 · 1098

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Couldn't find a topic for this game, so just decided to make one.

Anyone else looking forward to these games? I've been itching to play the 3DS version (the one coming out first, on Oct. 3rd) Gonna be great having it at Work to play before work, or during lunch/breaks.

Also, today, a few people in Japan somehow got early copies a couple days before the Japanese street date, and they're live streaming them on twitch. Secret characters are getting unlocked left and right, but I won't post them here, for those that hate spoilers.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Are we allowed to post spoilers in this thread?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, spoilers are not supposed to be released.  don;t reveal what characters are in it until after the game releasees.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If anyone wants to try the DEMO of the 3DS game, I have some download codes. If you want them just send me a pm, don't want to put them online for anyone to grab (non-members) since apparently they are rare, haha.

By the way, I'm from Europe so it might not work on American systems.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
3DS is region-locked, so 99.99% sure they won't work on American systems. Such a shame, too, since I'm really itching to finally try it out :p

Oh well. The demo will come out next Friday, the 19th, for everyone who didn't get a code. Guess I can wait 6 more days. :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Despite all the online snaps of people wrecking their 3DS circle pads and fearing mine might end up the same way, I've been loving Smash Bros for 3DS! :D I've just unlocked the final hidden character so I've got the full roster now. I won't lie, given the length and depth of Brawl's Subspace Emissary, the single player modes seem a little streamlined. Enjoyable very much so, but a little cut back. There is always just so much to Smash Bros and they don't spare the little details. Great fun and even better with the idea of having one of my favourite Ninty titles on the go. Win-win as far as I can see.  :DD