The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Super Mario Bros

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey. I just saw the movie Super Mario Bros on youtube(official movie..) It's cool, dinosaur related.. ^^ Has any of you heard of this movie? It dates from may 1993.. Just like I do..  :lol

Anyway, the movie is cool :lol:

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
heard off, never seen, gimme a link,and i will see it,

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I've seen it. Eh, it was a fun flick. Given the twisted logic of the game series, I wasn't expecting anything but total weirdness, and I got exactly that.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I saw it in the 90's, but don't recall much about it.  I don't think it did very well at the box office.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I saw the movie in theaters back when I was a huge fan of the games.

The movie itself is hated by many, but there are a few people who liked it. Me included, despite the cheese factor.

the ending left off seemingly for a sequal, but due to te response towards this film, I dont think it'll ever happen

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: kjeldo,Jun 14 2008 on  01:06 PM
heard off, never seen, gimme a link,and i will see it,
I'll pm you.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
There actually is another official Mario Bros film (animated) which was made in Japan, I think sometimes between Mario Bros 1 and Mario Bros 2. The animation was pretty poor, and the plot was weird. The ending was... horrible...

You can actually find the animated film on Youtube, I forget what it was called, but just look around. I haven't got the time to go searching for it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess it's better to just play the games, or watch someone else playing the games on youtube and pretend that is an animated Mario Brothers mini series.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah!  I remember seeing this film back in 1996(good ol' aspie memory :lol).  I honestly found it to be a bit...strange.  I mean, Koopa as a human, Yoshi looking like a midget raptor, Princess Toadstool aka Peach looking like a female superhero and helping save the day...that is all too weird :blink:.  I've played these games since I was still in diapers and sucking from a bottle, and this film was really not what I had expected it to be :huh:.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...Seen it...  I forget whn, though.  But it's been YEARS...  So, due to the humongously large gaps in my memory, I can't remember too many details...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I tried watching the live action one on youtube and stopped after about 20 minutes.