The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Bros. Brawl Help

Sky · 6 · 1076

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Yeah, I was always avoiding spoilers till this game comes out in europe.  -_-
So I don't know much about this game.
But I will never get all characters, stages and modes if I don't know how to unlock them.

So can someone help me how to unlock these without telling me who or what I'm unlocking (modes are optional).
If there is something like: Character 1 needs to beat this stage to unlock character 2, you could write it like this:

Char. 1: .....
Char. 2: Use char. 1 to unlock

A very big thanks in advance.  :^.^:

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
The easiest way to unlock characters is to simply play through the Subspace Emmissary mode. Almost all of the characters will become unlocked as you progress, although there are three that can only be unlocked after you finish the mode, then revisit an old stage.

Also, many of the fighting stages are unlocked by fighting in x number of Brawls using a hidden character, to unlock their corresponding stage.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
As No.1 Schmuck as said, the easiest way is to unlock them through the SubSpace Emissary (the all new adventure mode). You get 32/35 characters just by playing the adventure mode through the first time (it takes roughly 7-10 hours to play through). Once you've completed it once through, there are 3 remaining characters to unlock by entering special doors on 3 specific stages of the Emissary.

As for the stages, most become unlocked after gaining the new characters but a few have some special requirements. Smash Bros Dojo has all the detailed of how to unlock the new features (characters, stages etc.) online so if you ever get stuck then that's the best source to go to for answers.

I've actually made a note and broken down how to get the specific stages/characters so I can type out the means of getting them without revealing who/what the unlockable is if you like Sky. Just lemme know if you want the info (minus the spoilers) ;)

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
So the SubSpace Emissary gives me all except three characters?
That's great, so I can play the games smoothly without always looking at my notes. ^^

Ok, I let you guys know if I need help unlocking the other 3 characters.  :)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sky,Jun 21 2008 on  02:51 AM
So the SubSpace Emissary gives me all except three characters?

As several have already mentioned, it nets you all characters. However, as is already mentioned there are 3 that cannot be unlocked unless Subspace Emissary is finished.

However, there are alternate ways to unlock the characters if you don't want to spend 7-10 hours on Subspace Emissary.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, but i would likely spend hours to play the game. ^^