The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Twilight Valley's 1 year anniversary

Serris · 9 · 1564

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Well, today is the 1 year anniversary of my epic LBT war fic Land Before Time: Twilight Valley.  :birthday  :!

It was on this day, 1/30/08, at roughly 23:30 that the first chapter of Twilight Valley  was uploaded to fanfiction.net.

It currently stands at 15 chapters and 58,798 words and is still incomplete.

Today, I will try and see if I can upload a new chapter by that time!

Thank you to all the fans and readers of this magnum opus!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Hmm! Congratulations!

Might you be able to write even more!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And congratulations.
 Keep up the good work! :DD .

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Congratulations! It's a great feeling to upload the first chapter in a fanfic! I remember when I first uploaded the first Revenge story, I felt so happy for myself, and I am happy for you!

Godsmack

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I have a question. Are the ages of the characters in this story, like Littlefoot, Cera, etc., the same as in the movies? I'm sorry if this was answered in the story as I have not read the beginning parts for some time.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Godsmack,Feb 4 2009 on  12:01 AM
I have a question. Are the ages of the characters in this story, like Littlefoot, Cera, etc., the same as in the movies? I'm sorry if this was answered in the story as I have not read the beginning parts for some time.
No. 5+ years have passed so all the characters are about 18 years old or in their early 20s.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hey Serris would you mind if I started to come up with some ages for some of others! In fact maybe you could help me do their ages, because I don't really know who would be older, lets take Pterano and Mama Flyer. I mean who would be the older between the brother and sister flyer's? Or sould I just make the ages up at random.