The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183007

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"I didn't invite you, you invited yourself," Aaron grumbled. "Followed me all the way here! More tenacious than the most money hungry of bounty hunters."

The ferret took another bite out of his apple, continuing to grumble to himself under his breath. What had he gotten himself into?

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki raised a hand with glee, snickering through her teeth. " I'm hungrier than any bounty hunter! I can eat way more than they can! " she looked proud  of herself  at this. "What does tenacious mean? "

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tenacious, means determined not willing to giving up' Nicula said as they were now a quarter-mile from the inn. '  and who are you , if i may ask?' she asked aaron. "I'm Nicula."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"500 gold and I'll tell you," Aaron replied, "Or you can ask the cat, she knows my name."

Perhaps if he was enough of a pain in the ass they'd drop his contract. In the mean time, he could line his pockets. He would need a bigger money pouch, though. No way his current one could hold that much gold.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm not paying 500 gold to learn your name, thats a waste of good gold." nicula replied tersly. ' whats his name? she asked Sukki as they continued moving forward. '
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki yawned a bit,  looking between Nicula  and Aaron. "...Aaron!  I don't know his other name, so call him Aaron Akiyama.  then he's like my brother! "

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret couldn't avoid giving a wide grin, in an attempt not to laugh harder, not only because of Sukki's comment, but to see the annoyed face of Aaron. - "Well then our Ferret friend, there is nothing wrong with giving us your name, I don't know your job even though you look like a thief, but not an evil one. But it would have been a nice sign of courtesyfrom you, but we have taken no offense at all." - after that, the Khajiit gave some steps back to reunite with Kyo and Chaka.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll call him AAron and you Sukki' Sed nues said as the group finally reached the inn. ithe inn was called the 3 star inn, and the sign had 3 bright stars glowing over a house.
-
 nicula opened the door, and found a vixen stirring a pot over a fire ' ah, guests, please come in' she smiled. ' father! we have guests ' i'm drussila' she smiled ' welcome to the 3 star inn.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The hooded female stood up from the table, smiling at Ashnii.
"Sounds like your friends have arrived."
She said contentedly...

Out in the woods, Eric's bones steadily twitched, slowly inching back towards each other, parts of it scooting closer towards each other again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Seeing the inn Chaka was glad she had cast the spell to alter her appearance.  Not much since she guessed the others would not want theirs altered but enough so if they gave description of her they would keep changing.  

She was also glad they had gotten to an inn.  She was looking forward to a warm meal and a bed to sleep in, as well as a warm room to spend time in.  Though she could use a spell to keep herself warm she'd rather not have to do that.  She reminded herself she'd have to keep that Sukki within eyesight all the time and magic lock the door to prevent her sneaking in to kill or rob them.  

She looked at Kyo, "looking for anything in particular to eat?" She asked him.

---

Walker looked around the area, looking for places that folks could hide in or other useful things, never knew when one could be attacked when they were being hunted and had a price on their heads, as it seemed some in the group did.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked back at chaka after taking a look at his surroundings inside the Inn. - "Anything in particular to eat? I was thinking in something simple: like lettuce with cabbages seasoned with some salt and oil. I don't want to eat too much since it is almost bed time... at least for me."

Without noticing Ashnii yet due to her been sitting not near the main entrance, Qa'Meret got near Drussila - "Thanks for your welcoming pretty lady, we are a group of travellers that are looking for a night of shelter and food in this nice place."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
certainly, my father is at the front desk. we have 3 floors of rooms, and we have large beds for 4 persons, 2 beds for 4, or one bed for 2 persons ' Drussila said. ' its 15 per night, per customer. so you foks do the math.
- how much are food and drink?'  Dru essa asked ' depends on wht you want. we have steak, potatoes, fish, a lovely valley wine and mead, and other stuff in the cellar. drussila said, as Nasstor came in ' ah we;come guests to the Three Star inn, where you will get 5 star quality for a 1 star price ' he grinned showing his white teeth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
For the moment Aaron hovered near the doorway, waiting to see if either of the two innkeepers recognized him as the thief he was. He was fairly certain he had never been to this particular inn, but one could never be too sure. The innkeeper's "slogan" if it could be called that, caused the ferret to die a little inside. Why do these people keep thinking up these things?

After a moment, he spoke up, "I'll take a room alone, thanks."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
15 gold Nasstor said  we have rooms on all 3 floors which floor do you want' he said.
_
 theres 19 of us, so thats 285 not including meals' Sed Nues said aking out some gold and putting it o the counter ' why dont we all have the same floor?
_ Sounds fine second floor perhaps. shoukld we draw for rooms like tlast night? DAr Maa asked ' Um, dar maa you and i both agreed to share with dru tonight, so whatever room you pick, you share. and the 4th person is whoever picks that room.' Nicula said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The ferret fished his money pouch out of his cloak pocket, counted out 15 gold pieces, and offered them to the innkeeper. This, of course, meant striding across the room, away from the door.

"First floor is fine," he said, "How much for a steak and some water?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
5 gold ' Nasstor replied. 'you can eat it in the dining room, or drusilla can bring it to your room. your choice.' he aded.  sed nues took five napkins of a nearby tableans wrote 1 2 3 4 and 5 on them 4 times then ripped them into pieces then tossed them into her knapsacks ' alright everyone wile at dinner we'll draw for who gets what room. dru essa dar maa and nicula will be staying together so we'll just need to find the 4th person of their room. the rest of us will be paired by chance."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret looked at Dru Essa. - "It should be fun to be able to pick for rooms again. I am sure the two young ones will enjoy doing that... unless they have their own plans already." - the Khajiit said as he is nor feeling more relaxed as all tensions from the battle are now over, at least for him.

Kyo came closer to Dru Essa. - "Did you all asked for dinner already?" - he is still holding his dragon in his arms.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, i'm not sure what to order' Dru essa said as she went to a large table nearby. the table was long and made of oak and chairs where smooth and made out of cherry wood. candles burned in their scones above them, and fireplaces were fillid with burning logs giving the whole area a homely feel.  sed nues and dar maa took seats nearby as did Nicula. ' drussila started passing out menus, order anything you like ' she said with a smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki l looked thoughtful, then turned her gaze to Aaron. that smile appeared once more. " I'll stay with Aaron! And we can play games all night! can you teach me how to Go Fish? "  She bounced a bit on her heels, staring at him. " And we can have an eating contest! Winner gets the others dinner! "

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"No, you will not bed with me!" the ferret stuttered.

He shoved five more gold pieces as the innkeeper before pocketing the rest of his money.

"I'll take the food in my room, thanks. Can you lead me there?" he asked.

Hot dinner and a warm bed sounded great right about now. He did not need the damned cat ruining that for him too.