The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183012

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We may need to decide if we want to continue to do the free for all type combat or come up with some tactics based on different strengths we have, and preferences. "  Chaka said.  

"That could be a good idea, or at least what preferences folks have in combat some some may be regular partners in combat." Walker said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
drussila got Aaron's meal and carried it upstairs to his room.
-
 shall we head up to our room abd have them bring our dinner thee? nicula asked dru essa . ' well we have to see who is bunking with us first ' Dru Essa replied.
-
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Aaron was brought out of his relaxation by the sound of someone at the door. Had the damned cat found him again? He was about to shout for them to leave, when he remember that he actually had ordered dinner. Still, better safe than sorry...

"Who's there?" he called, rising to his feet.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo was trying to eat his meal, but he spent most of the time hearing at the adults' conversations. - "I don't mind staying with a large group, but I am not my brother... I know he would be excited with some of the events happening now, specially to learn from the battles that will be happening soon. But I am not him, I cannot stop getting nervous."

Qa'Meret looked at the boy. - "Even the greatest warriors can feel anxiety and even fear when a battle becomes imminent, but what we all need to always keep in mind, is the cause we are fighting for. It is still too early for you to fight, we will all manage to keep you safe from this mess." - the Minstrel gave a warm smile at the boy, trying to give him some comfort in this situation. But he can figure there are more things bothering the boy.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its Drussila , you ordered room service/' Drussila said as kindly as she could. ' just come to the door please. this food is quite hot."
-
 we will protect you kyo, you need not worry about that ' Sed Nues said kindly to him. ' there have been a lot of events that have happened to us, some good, sme bad, but such is life, we get some of each. i lost dar maas father at a young age, due to drink and a bandit raid. i had suitors and offers from other ladies to nanny for dar maa, but i refused. i've done well enough as a merchant to safely raise my daughter, and now, as far as i'm concerned i have two other family members- nicula and dru esa. you have been family to dar maa and have eased my concerns about her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"T-Thank you." - Kyo said shily but still making a smile, Dru Essa managed to make him feel reassured, at least enough so the kid can finish his meal.

Qa'Meret nodded. - "Dru Essa is right, you can clearly see that none of us is alone in this group as long as trust in each other creates a bond of friendship." - He smiled at Dru Essa, not saying a word but clearly showing in his face some gratitude by helping cheer-up Kyo. Qa'Meret guesses that Kyo's race might not really be a warrior race at all, so more understandable the kid is so wary about conflicts.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
walker looked over at Kyo, "Feeling fear is normal.  Some show it, some do not.  The ones without fear are fools.  Though some let fear paralyze them, and others can put their fear to one side and do what needs to be done or what they want to do." Walker said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked back at Walker with surprise. - "I-I ... ehh, then I suppose one needs to find a balance then? If you are right, then even the mightiest warriors I know from my homeland might still feel some fear then. I have never considered that before." - The Gaean kid said with a now more confident smile as there was a new shine in his eyes. - "To put their fear to one side and do what needs to be done... I will sure remember those words, mister Walker."

Qa'Meret made a small laugh. - "Well, it seems we just 'woke up a sleeping lion', as some people say in many lands." - He then took another bite from his steak wile still smiling.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria sat down across from Kyo, glancing around at the others in the room.
"He's right, you know. Fear...Fear is something to have some trust in.  Fear can be the difference between wisdom and foolishness sometimes.  To feel fear, to look inside and find the reason for it...that can be the wisest thing to do."  
She said softly, smiling under her hood...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
and who are you / Dar maa asked as  manna came in carrying trays of food. 'dinner is served Manna said with smiled ' help yourselves to the rolls, they are the inn specialty. kneed rolls with a touch of honey glaze. they are delicious i can tell you sampling many a roll.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret took one of the rolls from one of the plates. - "Thank you very much, I have no doubts these roll sare as delicious as you mention." - The Khajiit tasted it and, for his own taste, realized Manna was correct... the rolls were delicious indeed. He kept eating the roll but without taking his eyes off from the newcomer.

Kyo looked back at the newcomer, not wanting to show his face much at all. - "I thank you for the advice, I guess our group's conversation was interesting enough for you to join us"

Qa'Meret finished his roll and then he said to Vaeria as he agrees with Dar Maa. - "I agree with Dar Maa: why don't you present yourself since you are now part of our group conversation?" - he said with a smile that many wrongly confuse with carelessness.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
It was, indeed, his room service. Excellent. Aaron went to the door and undid the lock. The ferret quickly opened the door, and held out his hands to accept the food.

"Thanks."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The hooded woman looked up at them, then lowered her hood slowly.  Beneath it was a young woman with feline features, though her eyes were unsettlingly draconic.  She smiled shyly for a moment, looking decidedly nervous.
"I....My name's Vaeria.  I'm...well, let's just say I'm a friend."
She said softly...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A Khajit?" Chaka asked, not sure since she assumed there could be other sorts of feline races, like the person they had recently met, though she wasn't sure she may not be a type of khajit.  

Chaka took a roll and carefully bit into it.  It was indeed delicious.  "These are very well made." She said.

------

"And a secretive person.  Though it seems that is best in these times." Walker said.  Since he saw the others eating some of the rolls he went to get himself one, waiting till he sat down again before he started to eat his roll.  He did find that he enjoyed the taste quite well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Drussila passed Aaron the food " enjoy your meal' she said with a smile. " if you want dessert, ring for it." She added
_
 so what brings you to this inn Vaeria?' Dru Essa asked with a smile. "How can we be of service?' She asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The ferret only nodded, before quickly shutting and locking the door again. Hopefully, that would prevent the cat from finding him. Aaron planned to eat and sleep in peace tonight. For now, he took a seat at the desk, and began eating.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Nov 17 2013 on  09:33 PM
The hooded woman looked up at them, then lowered her hood slowly.  Beneath it was a young woman with feline features, though her eyes were unsettlingly draconic.  She smiled shyly for a moment, looking decidedly nervous.
"I....My name's Vaeria.  I'm...well, let's just say I'm a friend."
She said softly...
Qa'Meret looked at her and smiled, he didn't mind Vaeria's strange eyes, or he didn't want to at first. - "Good evening then, my name is Qa'Meret and the kid you gave some advice to is Kyo. and I hope you'll get a pleasent meal with us, if you care to join us." - he said as he took the plate with the rools and offered one to her.

Kyo waved at Vaeria, but he didn't want to say anything as Qa'Meret already introduced him to her. But he noticed Vaeria's eye but he, like her, remained under his hood with a bit of a shy attitude.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
please have a seat ' Sed nues said to Vareia, and tell us some about yourself.' she added as he grabbed a roll.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki had broken off from the main group,and had begun to wonder around the inn,  rather aimlessly and just exploring and satisfying her curiosity.  it wasn't long before she found her way to the kitchen... it was quiet, it looked like no one was inside at the moment. Her tail swished slowly, as she crept softly into the kitchen, sniffing freely and taking in the various scents left over from the cooking.

There was one particular smell she was homing in on, the smell of fresh fish… But it was faint, and looking around, she couldn't see anything... she wandered round the kitchen some more, opening cupboards and cooling boxes... tinkering around the kitchen quietly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Can I help you? said a voice behind her. ' It was manna coming in to fill an order. " Are you looking for something?"
_ sed nues and Nicula took a couple rolls and munched on them, as they ate their dinner.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: